Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 Weeks in and No Results

Ranger

Registered
I'm 43, I've been lifting since I was 13. I am currently 6'1 and right at 250lbs. I've always been able to cut or bulk no problem, I knew my body and what to do to get it to where I wanted. About 7 years ago I hit a major plateau. I had back surgery so that slowed my workouts down for a year or more. I've been on buprenorphine for pain management ever since. Ever since my surgery nothing that has worked in the past currently works. I've switched up my exercise routines, tried high, low, moderate calories, heavy lifiting, light lifting,...nothing works anymore. So I decided to do my 1st cycle.

I experimented with sarms and got ok results so figured a true cycle would get me where I want to be. I started running my 1st real cycle of Test @ 500wk (2x week injections) 5 weeks ago. I just finished my 2nd shot of week 5. I haven't noticed any results. No mood improvements, no strength improvements, no weight increase to mention.

So i'm thinking it could be one of a few things:

1. It hasn't had enough time to build up in my system. I've heard it takes up to 6 weeks to see any results.

2. Bunk gear. I get my gear from a reputable source I found on here. I've never seen any negatives from this vendor. My concern though is I did try to kick start the cycle with their Dbol and after 4 weeks at 40mg no results. There was one other person who tried the same dbol and also said it was bunk or underdosed.

3. My buprenorphine pain meds are counteracting everything I do related to bodybuilding.

It's f'ing depressing that I've been busting ass in the gym for years and seeing no results. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that if I'm staying consistent at least I'm not gaining weight. If I work this hard just to maintain I can't imagine what I would look like if I stopped. Any help or feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Based on the amazing feedback so far, I'm sticking with my original theory of it's bunk gear, it's still getting into my system, and pain meds are fucking everything up.

I've got an appointment but it's not for a couple weeks. I was just wondering if anyone has done a simple test cycle for this long and seen no results. I always thought test was rarely faked just because it's so cheap to begin with. It's Dynamic Labs 250mg.

One word....bloodwork. Don't bother asking for advice without bloodwork...that will answer all of your questions as to whether your gear is bunk. I am going to go out on a limb and say that for an experienced lifter to see no results at all after 5 weeks....you have underdosed or zero dosed gear. But the bloodwork is the only way to confirm.

Well turns out it's not bunk gear. My test levels came back over 1500. Not sure how much over 1500 since that is the test cutoff. Liver, kidney function, blood pressure, red blood cell count, everything came back as fine. This is week 10 and no noticeable results though I do feel like I'm retaining some water. This is my 1st real cycle so I'm completely disappointed and not sure where to go from here. Do I just drop down to TRT levels and run something else?

Well turns out it's not bunk gear. My test levels came back over 1500. Not sure how much over 1500 since that is the test cutoff. Liver, kidney function, blood pressure, red blood cell count, everything came back as fine. This is week 10 and no noticeable results though I do feel like I'm retaining some water. This is my 1st real cycle so I'm completely disappointed and not sure where to go from here. Do I just drop down to TRT levels and run something else?

There are other tests who don't limit the count

How did your sex drive come back

when you click the link http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 scroll down to the middle of the page and click where it says HORMONE TESTING, click that and then scroll down to the one that says HORMONE PANEL FOR FEMALES for $69.99. there are a bunch with similar names to that so don't get it confused, and yes it does not matter what gender you are, you can get it if you are male or female!! it will include LH, FSH, total test, E, and a bunch of other things..

if you want all that PLUS cholesterol, thyroid, free test, IGF-1 and additional numbers you can get the Hormone Panel for Males for $179.49. which is the very next one

if you want all of the above plus a few more things like progesterone and prostate and/or you want it where the total testosterone is uncapped, meaning it will show your number even if it exceeds 1500 (great for those on cycle who want to see how good their gear is) then order Hormone Panel for Males II $252.99 which is the very next one

so really one of those 3 are your go to ones to get, with the 2 cheaper ones capping total testosterone at 1500

code T34TU2 saves you 10% always and after you checkout they will email you the paperwork but remember to use the link http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56

Sex drive stayed and still remains pretty normal (for a married 43 year old anyway). No mood swings, no extra libido. I was just hoping for something more....or just something.

Sex drive stayed and still remains pretty normal (for a married 43 year old anyway). No mood swings, no extra libido. I was just hoping for something more....or just something.
Dam that’s why I’m adding Tren no sex drive before cycle so test doesn’t even boost sex drive!

Seems like Test boosts everyones sex drive but mine. I'm dropping down to 250 a week since 500 really isn't doing much. I got some winny last week I may try but maybe Tren or something else is a better way to go cause test alone really hasn't done jack.

Are you on TRT?

I was going to get back on regular TRT after the cycle. I went to the dr last year and got checked and my test was really low, like 70's low. Going in every week for injections was just too much of a pain (and expensive) so I stopped after 6 months. I decided to start up again and just do it on my own. Figured I'd run a cycle of 500wk test first for 12 weeks then go back down to TRT levels.

I was going to get back on regular TRT after the cycle. I went to the dr last year and got checked and my test was really low, like 70's low. Going in every week for injections was just too much of a pain (and expensive) so I stopped after 6 months. I decided to start up again and just do it on my own. Figured I'd run a cycle of 500wk test first for 12 weeks then go back down to TRT levels.

Gotcha I wouldnt do that blast though more than once a year man.

TRT dose sure drop back down to get in the healthy range but make sure to run bloods.

Being in the high end of the range or even above long term will impact your heart health, prostate, etc. Also with TRT dose you want to try to minimize the need or not need any AI all together.

You may know all of this but just making sure. If you are looking for something to add to your TRT dose you could try a EQ or Deca if you want size/strength.

I love primobolan as it adds lean muscle mass with no bloat but its expensive and you wont see the mass gains you will on EQ or Deca.

You could also try running sarms or HGH. Lots of options!

Gotcha I wouldnt do that blast though more than once a year man.

TRT dose sure drop back down to get in the healthy range but make sure to run bloods.

Being in the high end of the range or even above long term will impact your heart health, prostate, etc. Also with TRT dose you want to try to minimize the need or not need any AI all together.

You may know all of this but just making sure. If you are looking for something to add to your TRT dose you could try a EQ or Deca if you want size/strength.

I love primobolan as it adds lean muscle mass with no bloat but its expensive and you wont see the mass gains you will on EQ or Deca.

You could also try running sarms or HGH. Lots of options!
How come this guy sex drive didn’t go up on test

That is helpful. Thanks much. I guess I need to do more research. I have a tendency to have a high red blood cell count so EQ makes me a little nervous and the last thing I need is wet gains from Deca. I do like the idea of primobolan.

Back
Top Bottom