Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 day sarm stack to get ripped

Barrettrb

Registered
I set a 50 day goal to get ripped and Vascular more than I've ever been in my life. I'm hoping sarms are all they're cracked up to be. My current stats are 170 cm in 70 kg. every morning like clockwork I plan on working out at 7 a.m. No excuses.
Planning
50mg a day Ostarine MK
30mgs a day GW cardarine
Has anyone with similar stats ran a cycle like this and did you reach your goals just looking for some motivation

I set a 50 day goal to get ripped and Vascular more than I've ever been in my life. I'm hoping sarms are all they're cracked up to be. My current stats are 170 cm in 70 kg. every morning like clockwork I plan on working out at 7 a.m. No excuses.
Planning
50mg a day Ostarine MK
30mgs a day GW cardarine
Has anyone with similar stats ran a cycle like this and did you reach your goals just looking for some motivation

20mgs cardarine gw and 50mgs ostarine mk2866 is a good stack, synergy is high and good results if you do cardio and low carb diet.
I've done similar cycles GW/MK and GW/SR/MK/RAD.

you need to run a 12 week cycle man... let me help you with the layout... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Planning
50mg a day Ostarine MK
30mgs a day GW cardarine

Get the fat ass out of bed and smash it.

Back
Top Bottom