Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 year old first cycle

Mercym

Registered
it took me a long time to get into steroids because I've never really been a weight trainer seriously I've done a lot of endurance and swimming typing things and stayed active. Now I'm solely committed to weight training I want to use steroids. I don't want side effects oh, should I just do 500 mg a week of testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks?

it took me a long time to get into steroids because I've never really been a weight trainer seriously I've done a lot of endurance and swimming typing things and stayed active. Now I'm solely committed to weight training I want to use steroids. I don't want side effects oh, should I just do 500 mg a week of testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks?

I like 500mgs of testosterone per week for any age, for your age even better. You should go with 16 weeks and stack aromasin and maybe sarms gw cardarine 20mgs.

I'm 63 yrs old and two weeks into my "summer cycle". 16 weeks of 500 mg test e. I only cycle once yr and during the summer, May thru Aug. The rest of the yr is TRT at 120 mg week. Been cycling on/off since 1985. I also use aromasin 10 mg EOD during the summer cycle.

im not sure how you could come up with 500 mg of test and then say you don't want side effects bro... that alone tells me you have not really done any sort of research and are just winging it... thats a very very dangerous thing to do... you need to stick around the forum, read articles, watch videos, ask questions, read threads etc... you need A LOT more education on this before you consider doing anything

Are you on TRT? If not, that alone would make a difference.

1) For how long?

2) You'll get some

Over 40´s and the best options to use is Testosterone with Masteron , because test alone can bring more estrogen and less sex drive , on masteron you will be leaner and sex active . Also 2 to 3 ius hgh per day is a must to keep lean and great skin .

If you are 50yrl then you are just better off going through just Testosterone cycles. Here is some info where you can do some research:

Testosterone
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-278-profiles-all-about-testosterone/

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-284-profiles-testosterone-part-2/

Back
Top Bottom