Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg test E/ Libido issues

Ppelton91

Registered
Im a newbie so sorry in advance for any improper etiquette. 5th week of 500 test e per week.(2×250 Sunday and Thursday). Not running an AI but have nolvadex on hand. Nipples became somewhat tender and hard all time so took some nolvadex and it went away.. Now im having an issue with libido perfomance.. Not desire . Just performance.Also iritability and aggression. Never had an issue with this before . Talked with some people and was told my E2 is probably way high. Getting bloods soon.. can i use nolva to bring it down. Im really wanting to finish cycle and kinda at a stand still. Do for a dose tomorrow .. any help would be appreciated

You need an ai like arimidex... Nolva won't reduce ur estrogen.
Get an ai stat or quit cycle.

So running a test only cycle its an absolute must to have an AI? Ive done the research on what arimidex is used for and def would have got one if i knew my reaction would be like this. I felt great first 2 weeks.. That i have nolvadex and its an anti estrogen, why even have it if it wont reduce my estrogen??

Nolvadex just blocks the estrogen from binding to receptors in the breast so it will help prevent gyno. Buut it doesn't reduce circulating estrogen in the body. Only an ai like arimidex or aromasin does that.

Do you have your PCT already planned?
As far as AI's go I'd definitely recommend our our sponsor PSL. Quality is top notch and delivery smooth and fast.

I do have pct planned with nolvadex. However doesnt seem to do me any good while on cycle if my E2 is high.. and i have not tried them but heard good things about them

Everyone is right, you should have been running an AI on this cycle, and also you will need a proper PCT.

I was under impression that a proper pct can be ran with tamoxifen? .. and yes i totally agree should have had ai

I was under impression that a proper pct can be ran with tamoxifen? .. and yes i totally agree should have had ai
For an AAS cycle PCT, ideally you should use tamoxifen, and clomid, as well as using aromasin to prevent estrogen rebound. No reason to make your recovery harder by skimping on PCT.

Im a newbie so sorry in advance for any improper etiquette. 5th week of 500 test e per week.(2×250 Sunday and Thursday). Not running an AI but have nolvadex on hand. Nipples became somewhat tender and hard all time so took some nolvadex and it went away.. Now im having an issue with libido perfomance.. Not desire . Just performance.Also iritability and aggression. Never had an issue with this before . Talked with some people and was told my E2 is probably way high. Getting bloods soon.. can i use nolva to bring it down. Im really wanting to finish cycle and kinda at a stand still. Do for a dose tomorrow .. any help would be appreciated

So run one

So running a test only cycle its an absolute must to have an AI? Ive done the research on what arimidex is used for and def would have got one if i knew my reaction would be like this. I felt great first 2 weeks.. That i have nolvadex and its an anti estrogen, why even have it if it wont reduce my estrogen??

use the nolvadex can keep your blood balance:):cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Im a newbie so sorry in advance for any improper etiquette. 5th week of 500 test e per week.(2×250 Sunday and Thursday). Not running an AI but have nolvadex on hand. Nipples became somewhat tender and hard all time so took some nolvadex and it went away.. Now im having an issue with libido perfomance.. Not desire . Just performance.Also iritability and aggression. Never had an issue with this before . Talked with some people and was told my E2 is probably way high. Getting bloods soon.. can i use nolva to bring it down. Im really wanting to finish cycle and kinda at a stand still. Do for a dose tomorrow .. any help would be appreciated[

if you are a middle user, you should begin your PCT after 12-16 weeks.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

can i ask what's the complete name of E2?

use the nolvadex can keep your blood balance:):cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Im a newbie so sorry in advance for any improper etiquette. 5th week of 500 test e per week.(2×250 Sunday and Thursday). Not running an AI but have nolvadex on hand. Nipples became somewhat tender and hard all time so took some nolvadex and it went away.. Now im having an issue with libido perfomance.. Not desire . Just performance.Also iritability and aggression. Never had an issue with this before . Talked with some people and was told my E2 is probably way high. Getting bloods soon.. can i use nolva to bring it down. Im really wanting to finish cycle and kinda at a stand still. Do for a dose tomorrow .. any help would be appreciated[

if you are a middle user, you should begin your PCT after 12-16 weeks.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

can i ask what's the complete name of E2?

E2 is also known as Estradiol levels (estrogen)

Back
Top Bottom