Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 500mg test-e/week. I'm so afraid this is gyno.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

500mg test-e/week. I'm so afraid this is gyno.

I'm freaking out about gyno. I taking 500mg/test e per week, and adex 0.25mg eod (now increased to 0.5mg). This is my 2nd week of cycle.

I have an appointment for a blood test. 2nd week cycle I started taking adex 0.25g / eod and increased to 0.5mg yesterday. my right nipple began to get harder and more sensitive, very gently. today it looks like it's okay. I ordered nolvadex (have only clomid right now), but I'm still afraid it could be gyno. I'm so freaking out. I can't feel any lumps.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by malibupoint View Post
    I'm freaking out about gyno. I taking 500mg/test e per week, and adex 0.25mg eod (now increased to 0.5mg). This is my 2nd week of cycle.

I have an appointment for a blood test. 2nd week cycle I started taking adex 0.25g / eod and increased to 0.5mg yesterday. my right nipple began to get harder and more sensitive, very gently. today it looks like it's okay. I ordered nolvadex (have only clomid right now), but I'm still afraid it could be gyno. I'm so freaking out. I can't feel any lumps.

From what I see here that surely looks like early signs of gyno... or maybe your body fat percentage could be too high. Your stats?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't want to come across as a dick, but your body fat is too high to be cycling, you would defintely be converting to estrogen at a higher rate compared to if you were leaner.... sometimes being overweight can look like gyno, but the fatty tissue disappears when people lose weight

It's a good sign you don't have a lump. I'd be surprised if you were experiencing gyno symptons this early. But you really do need bloodwork. Probably a good idea to increase your ai dose

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tough to say I agree with above comments though.

500mg/week normal arimidex dosage is .5mg every other day so itís good you increased especially if you think you are feeling effects of elevated estrogen (like gyno)

2 weeks in the test hasnít even fully built in your system so would be surprised if it was gyno already but def need to run bloods.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for repy, you're not dick for sure.

I'm not fat, I'm not even obese. I weight 83kg with 190cm height right now. My diet looks pretty good. I'm trying to recomp with +20%kcal in trainig days and -20% low carb in not training days.

Do you think I should cut not recomp?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for repy, you're not dick for sure.

I'm not fat, I'm not even obese. I weight 83kg with 190cm height right now. My diet looks pretty good. I'm trying to recomp with +20%kcal in trainig days and -20% low carb in not training days.

Do you think I should cut not recomp?
    hey bro... dont take what he said the wrong way... just because your body fat may be too high for steroids DOES NOT mean your fat or obese, it just means your not in the right condition for steroids... you should be working on that FIRST before you start cycling... heres a perfect reason why... when you have a higher body fat then you have a much higher rate of estrogen conversion... so thats definitely a contributing factor here as well

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    hey bro... dont take what he said the wrong way... just because your body fat may be too high for steroids DOES NOT mean your fat or obese, it just means your not in the right condition for steroids... you should be working on that FIRST before you start cycling... heres a perfect reason why... when you have a higher body fat then you have a much higher rate of estrogen conversion... so thats definitely a contributing factor here as well
    sure i understand. I didn't suspect that I might have too high bf for this cycle. I thought everything was okay and I can carry out a successful recomposition.

What options do I have now?
    1. I should finish the cycle and go to pct (when I'm definitely shutdown right now)
    2. I should do cut
    3. reduce calories on training days to maintain or +5-10% and continue recomp?

I will be very grateful for your advice. I certainly made a mistake and learn a lesson for the future.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    personally, i would just stop the cycle and run a small pct since your only a few weeks in and get yourself into better condition first... you could easily run a sarms cutting cycle once your done with a pct and that will help you get where you need to be much quicker

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Dude, you should be running AAS. I mean do you even lift? You need to stop this cycle and go pct. Then lift for 5years and then think about cycle. My 9 year old nephew has more definition, lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Dude, you should be running AAS. I mean do you even lift? You need to stop this cycle and go pct. Then lift for 5years and then think about cycle. My 9 year old nephew has more definition, lol
    *NOT. You should not be running AAS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast