Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg test-e/week. I'm so afraid this is gyno.

malibupoint

Registered
I'm freaking out about gyno. I taking 500mg/test e per week, and adex 0.25mg eod (now increased to 0.5mg). This is my 2nd week of cycle.

I have an appointment for a blood test. 2nd week cycle I started taking adex 0.25g / eod and increased to 0.5mg yesterday. my right nipple began to get harder and more sensitive, very gently. today it looks like it's okay. I ordered nolvadex (have only clomid right now), but I'm still afraid it could be gyno. I'm so freaking out. I can't feel any lumps.

83736387-222776875383768-4562826281489530880-n.jpg

82795270-2528582520796789-2263275824566239232-n.jpg

I'm freaking out about gyno. I taking 500mg/test e per week, and adex 0.25mg eod (now increased to 0.5mg). This is my 2nd week of cycle.

I have an appointment for a blood test. 2nd week cycle I started taking adex 0.25g / eod and increased to 0.5mg yesterday. my right nipple began to get harder and more sensitive, very gently. today it looks like it's okay. I ordered nolvadex (have only clomid right now), but I'm still afraid it could be gyno. I'm so freaking out. I can't feel any lumps.

From what I see here that surely looks like early signs of gyno... or maybe your body fat percentage could be too high. Your stats?

Don't want to come across as a dick, but your body fat is too high to be cycling, you would defintely be converting to estrogen at a higher rate compared to if you were leaner.... sometimes being overweight can look like gyno, but the fatty tissue disappears when people lose weight

It's a good sign you don't have a lump. I'd be surprised if you were experiencing gyno symptons this early. But you really do need bloodwork. Probably a good idea to increase your ai dose

Tough to say I agree with above comments though.

500mg/week normal arimidex dosage is .5mg every other day so it’s good you increased especially if you think you are feeling effects of elevated estrogen (like gyno)

2 weeks in the test hasn’t even fully built in your system so would be surprised if it was gyno already but def need to run bloods.

Thanks for repy, you're not dick for sure.

I'm not fat, I'm not even obese. I weight 83kg with 190cm height right now. My diet looks pretty good. I'm trying to recomp with +20%kcal in trainig days and -20% low carb in not training days.

Do you think I should cut not recomp?

I'm not fat, I'm not even obese. I weight 83kg with 190cm height right now. My diet looks pretty good. I'm trying to recomp with +20%kcal in trainig days and -20% low carb in not training days.

hey bro... dont take what he said the wrong way... just because your body fat may be too high for steroids DOES NOT mean your fat or obese, it just means your not in the right condition for steroids... you should be working on that FIRST before you start cycling... heres a perfect reason why... when you have a higher body fat then you have a much higher rate of estrogen conversion... so thats definitely a contributing factor here as well

hey bro... dont take what he said the wrong way... just because your body fat may be too high for steroids DOES NOT mean your fat or obese, it just means your not in the right condition for steroids... you should be working on that FIRST before you start cycling... heres a perfect reason why... when you have a higher body fat then you have a much higher rate of estrogen conversion... so thats definitely a contributing factor here as well

sure i understand. I didn't suspect that I might have too high bf for this cycle. I thought everything was okay and I can carry out a successful recomposition.

What options do I have now?
1. I should finish the cycle and go to pct (when I'm definitely shutdown right now)
2. I should do cut
3. reduce calories on training days to maintain or +5-10% and continue recomp?

I will be very grateful for your advice. I certainly made a mistake and learn a lesson for the future.

personally, i would just stop the cycle and run a small pct since your only a few weeks in and get yourself into better condition first... you could easily run a sarms cutting cycle once your done with a pct and that will help you get where you need to be much quicker

Dude, you should be running AAS. I mean do you even lift? You need to stop this cycle and go pct. Then lift for 5years and then think about cycle. My 9 year old nephew has more definition, lol

As others have said, being too fat for steroids doesn't mean you're obese. 15% is actually pretty lean compared to the average person but 15% is still right on the border of too much for AAS. A lot of people recommend 10-12% to limit health issues and sides and to get the most of your cycle. From the partial pics I'd say you're closer to 20%

Also, you should be as fit and strong as you can be naturally before adding AAS. I don't think steroids should be used by an average person to get fit. They should be used by a fit person to get to the next level that is unattainable naturally.

Just my .02

As Dylan recommended, Id stop the cycle and do a good PCT. Then maybe look at running a SARMs stack for cutting. I started at 22+% about 6 months ago. If not for holidays where my diet got derailed little I would be at 12% now but I'm hovering around 15% and getting my diet back in check.

Relax man, even if you had gyno, which I don't see you can easily get rid of it with letro.
I have, admittedly different ideas than most but I do have a specific reason for each.first does it hurt to the touch, if you were getting gyno that is a first sign. If it doesn't you are driving yourself crazy for no reason.
You could up the dose of arimidex. No way you're getting gyno on 1 MG eod, but you also fuck up your estrogen levels. Unless you have access to weekly blood test I would never use an AI. They are SO strong. Aromesin more so, Letro is ridiculously strong.
I use 10 MG of noveldex a day and I'm very gyno prone. 10 MG is plenty. Noveldex needs to be started the same day you start the gear. It does nothing to the estrogen itself. It blocks the receptors that the estrogen would attach to cause gyno so it prevents it without messing with your estro levels.
I know it'sike gospel on this site that you must use an AI, I simply disagree and think in most cases AI's cause more problems than they solve.
Only time I do use AI's with competitors is 4-6 weeks away from contest where lowering your estro will make you appear far harder and you can use certain drugs very close to contest that you can't with noveldex.
I doubt you have gyno but I would consider noveldex. Also, from 29 years experience I'm about positive high testosterone plus high estrogen = far more muscle gains than high testosterone and normal or low Estrogen.

I looked at Pic again it does look like gyno and because your BF isn't real low it makes it appear worse.
I'm going to tell you what to do to get rid of it and then keep it gone.
You need letro. I've had very good results with RUI research letro, it's definitely real and you'll get it quickly. It's 2.5mgs per ml. 2.5 mgs of letro is a huge dose and will crash your estrogen quickly. So 50 ml on syrininge or whatever your using is 1.25 MG, still too much. Half of that is .62 or 25 on the syringe. That's what you should use. In most cases taking that dose will eliminate gyno in less than 7 days.
Once it's gone you need to keep it gone, do not stay on letro. I would just switch to 10 MG noveldex and you will not need to worry about it again.
Higher estrogen does cause more water retention but mostly if you don't eat right. Eat on point and you are not going to hold water. Or not much at all.

Don't want to come across as a dick, but your body fat is too high to be cycling, you would defintely be converting to estrogen at a higher rate compared to if you were leaner.... sometimes being overweight can look like gyno, but the fatty tissue disappears when people lose weight

It's a good sign you don't have a lump. I'd be surprised if you were experiencing gyno symptons this early. But you really do need bloodwork. Probably a good idea to increase your ai dose
His BF is a little high but he can still use anabolics if he has his diet and training down. If you are eating like shit all you're going to do is loo bloated on top of fat.

So many people THINK their diet is good. Then they show it to me and I can't help but laugh. People just do not have a clue for the most part.

These are my thoughts exactly. Not saying you’re “fat” or “obese” at all bro. But you are most definitely not in cycle condition. Again....doesn’t mean you’re not in better shape than the AVERAGE guy walking the streets. Simply means that you are at higher risk running gear in that condition. Steroids are for people that have been in this lifestyle for a a while and have their body in the proper condition to use them as safely as possible. I agree that you should stop cycle and pct. just get your body in a meaner state and then run the shit out of that cycle.

Sorry bro, i hope you didn't think i was implying you were overweight or obese. Wasn't my intention at all. I should have re-read my post before posting it.

As other's have said, i meant bf is high for cycling. I would actually consider you in better shape than 90% of the population

Dylan has you covered with his advice bro

This is true. Plus you started the ai... in the 2nd week after noticing something as opposed to from day 1.

just stop using the steroids and go on a light pct and reboot your entire process. take this as a blessing

as others have said you don't have the base for steroids yet, in fact i would argue they are doing more harm than good

get on a good workout and diet program and accept the lifestyle first. you still got a lot of improving from here. i would love to work with you 1 on 1 with a consultation to get you on the right track, feel free to hit me up anytime once you get your bloods done. and you can also get bloods done much faster with the link in my signature below

just stop using the steroids and go on a light pct and reboot your entire process. take this as a blessing

as others have said you don't have the base for steroids yet, in fact i would argue they are doing more harm than good

get on a good workout and diet program and accept the lifestyle first. you still got a lot of improving from here. i would love to work with you 1 on 1 with a consultation to get you on the right track, feel free to hit me up anytime once you get your bloods done. and you can also get bloods done much faster with the link in my signature below
He is 100% correct. I don't care about your body fat levels but you have to have your trading and diet right on before udingbanything
This is hard to do alone, especially firy
Finding someone who can get you on an EFFECTIVE DIET will save you so much time.

Back
Top Bottom