Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg testosterone

Bloodybuilder

Hey guys Im doing cycle of pharma grade testosterone enthante 500mgs a week put on 25 pounds so far got acne, strength at first my sex drive was great than by week 7 my sex drive started go down and get emotional about things I rarely have any gyno issues I barely took 4 pills of aromisien this cycle because I got little sensitive nipples. I'm on week 9 out of 12 and my erections are little soft and not very sensitive

use aromasin 10-12.5mg eod,complete 12 weeks of ur cycle,wait 2 more weeks n run the pct,every thing ll be fine after that.

Sounds to me like your estrogen is way too high. Even though you have not had these effects with past cycles does not mean you will not have them on the next cycle. I always recommend running aromasin at 10-12.5mg EOD from DAY 1! Do not wait for issues to arise because it is so much harder to get it under control then. It is much easier to prevent these things. As mentioned, get on the aromasin and make sure to do the perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ Hopefully that takes care of it and you do not get a full blown case of gyno.

you can run blood work to see where your estrogen is but you need to run an AI from day 1 always

also the fact you gained 25 pounds!!! you realize how much weight that is? of course that is going to be a ton of strain on your heart and effect your sex life. why do you think fat guys can't get an erection? its cause they got bad hearts

Sounds to me like your estrogen is way too high. Even though you have not had these effects with past cycles does not mean you will not have them on the next cycle. I always recommend running aromasin at 10-12.5mg EOD from DAY 1! Do not wait for issues to arise because it is so much harder to get it under control then. It is much easier to prevent these things. As mentioned, get on the aromasin and make sure to do the perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ Hopefully that takes care of it and you do not get a full blown case of gyno.

Bingo. Your problem is because you aren't using an AI with your cycle. If you have gained 25 pounds in 9 weeks, I can already tell that you are retaining A LOT of water.

you can run blood work to see where your estrogen is but you need to run an AI from day 1 always

also the fact you gained 25 pounds!!! you realize how much weight that is? of course that is going to be a ton of strain on your heart and effect your sex life. why do you think fat guys can't get an erection? its cause they got bad hearts

He's right. Don't forget to get your rest, your body is under a lot of stress.

Have you checked your body fat, 25lbs of weight is a lot. If you have not dropped 15+% of BF then it is a lot of water and other things. Run aromison and make sure to drink plenty of water, alcohol is minimal and diet is clean keep sodium to a minimum. Try hitting HC generate now through end of cycle should help.

As others have mentioned, your estrogen is probably through the roof. Your levels didn’t get that high in a few days..it took weeks. You’re not going to get them to normal by popping a little bit of aromasin every few days at this point.

Your best bet is to take a high dose of aromasin (25mg/day) for a week days, and then slowly taper down. I’d personally opt for Arimidex though, if you have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit - Typo above, for a week - not for a week days.

Aha yea went from 183 to like 207 in 9 weeks but it was pharmacy grade test. But I have the worest luck I ended up getting strip throat and very bad cold for 3 weeks and I didn't go to the gym and was eating 1 meal a day and I'm down to 199 now :(

Aha yea went from 183 to like 207 in 9 weeks but it was pharmacy grade test. But I have the worest luck I ended up getting strip throat and very bad cold for 3 weeks and I didn't go to the gym and was eating 1 meal a day and I'm down to 199 now :(

bro i hate getting sick...i know how you feel

Back
Top Bottom