Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg/week of Test E, Need help with HCG

An Updated Cycle:

Week 1-12 500mg test e per week
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg e2d

Week 13-14 Clearance (12.5mg E2D aromasin)

Week 15-18 PCT
Aromasin 7mg E2D
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
MK 2886 25mg ED

Are my aromasin dosages on week 13th onwards correct? Should I still use it during clearance ?

I like it. I would add in a good natural testosterone booster like Hcgenerate and cardarine into weeks 15-18 though.

Drop the aromasin on weeks 15-18. Clomid and nolvadex have anti estrogen properties so the aromasin isn't needed

During my cycle, I will run essential blood tests and if anything is out of my understanding will make sure to ask you guy for help :)

Also, I'm getting a good natural test booster, will look up the Hcgenerate

Would you recommend any supplements taking during the cycle, any supplements which can aid the performance? Natural supplements

Tri tren and tri testosterone

My name is Quenten and live in Suriname a country in South America just above Brasil.

I intend to start an 8 week Steroid stack cycle but would like to get your opinion on this and the best PCT plan for this.

My 8 weeks stack looks like this:

• Mass Mix 1 350 mg / ml or Test Mix 300 mg / ml & N2Guard
• Tri Trenbolone (200 mg or 250 mg or 300 mg / ml)
• Superdrol 350 plus (4 weeks Supply)

I look forward to your positive response and advice.

In advance I thank you for your professional advice.

My name is Quenten and live in Suriname a country in South America just above Brasil.

I intend to start an 8 week Steroid stack cycle but would like to get your opinion on this and the best PCT plan for this.

My 8 weeks stack looks like this:

• Mass Mix 1 350 mg / ml or Test Mix 300 mg / ml & N2Guard
• Tri Trenbolone (200 mg or 250 mg or 300 mg / ml)
• Superdrol 350 plus (4 weeks Supply)

I look forward to your positive response and advice.

In advance I thank you for your professional advice.

Three identical posts? C'mon dude- enough.

Would you recommend any supplements taking during the cycle, any supplements which can aid the performance? Natural supplements

use n2guard while on, and n2generate during pct

Would a following routine be sufficient for my cycle? Want to bring up my arms and shoulders

Monday : Legs + Shoulders
Tuesday: Chest + Biceps + Front Delt (Lower Volume, Higher Weights)
Wednesday: Back + Triceps + Rear Delt (Lower Volume, Higher Weights) Back Thickness Focus
Thursday: Biceps+Triceps + Shoulders (High Volume)
Friday: Day Off
Saturday: Chest+ Biceps + Front Delt ( High Volume)
Sunday: Back + Triceps+ Rear Delt ( High Volume) Back Width Focus

I plan training lateral delt everyday for about 4-6 sets at the end of all workouts, to be as wide as possible

Would a following routine be sufficient for my cycle? Want to bring up my arms and shoulders

Wednesday: Back + Triceps + Rear Delt (Lower Volume, Higher Weights) Back Thickness Focus

I plan training lateral delt everyday for about 4-6 sets at the end of all workouts, to be as wide as possible

Four days of delts? No.

So you are hitting your arms and shoulders almost every single day. I don't see any point in this whole workout program.
I am an advocate of higher frequency training programs in general but that's just an overkill.

I would really like to help you out on this but I am not going to give a free customized workout plan.

What about this,

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest Biceps Front Delt
Wednesday: Back Triceps Rear Delt
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Off
Saturday: Chest Biceps Front Delt
Sunday: Back Triceps Rear Delt

Tuesday+ Saturday 1-2 exercises 3-4 sets for side delt.

This will ensure that I hit every muscle group twice a week.

I choose the Front/Back split simply because after doing the major muscle group e.g chest I can really focus on biceps and get the best of it as it was not used during the workout, due to the fact that I'll be using anabolic steroids, I believe that my biceps will recover for next day Back+ Triceps day to aid Back movements where as triceps will recover from previous day from chest movements.
Is my analogy correct?

I have never needed an AI in the past during PCT but some do. That is why it is key to find out individually how your estrogen levels are as you go into and through PCT.
I agree. Fir those that arent estrogen prone, it can end up hurting you to run aromasin in pct. But everyone is different and I'd say most still need it

What about this,

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest Biceps Front Delt
Wednesday: Back Triceps Rear Delt
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Off
Saturday: Chest Biceps Front Delt
Sunday: Back Triceps Rear Delt

Tuesday+ Saturday 1-2 exercises 3-4 sets for side delt.

This will ensure that I hit every muscle group twice a week.

I choose the Front/Back split simply because after doing the major muscle group e.g chest I can really focus on biceps and get the best of it as it was not used during the workout, due to the fact that I'll be using anabolic steroids, I believe that my biceps will recover for next day Back+ Triceps day to aid Back movements where as triceps will recover from previous day from chest movements.
Is my analogy correct?

I recommend checking out my size and strength training program E-book -> https://********************/product/size-and-strength-training-program/

It utilizes a 5 day split

Day 1: Legs heavy
Day 2: Upper body heavy
Day 3: off
Day 4: Legs volume
Day 5: shoulders arms volume
Day 6: chest back volume
Day 7: off

+ 3 ab workouts per week

I think 5 days per week training is optimal.

Will make sure to run blood tests to control my levels of estrogen and adjust dosage for PCT.

Thanks for the e book, will check it out and adjust my training split

Had my first injection today, on empty stomach in the morning and nearly fainted, felt like i was going to, my vision went weird for few minutes, had to lay back on my back and wait . Any ideas?

Had my first injection today, on empty stomach in the morning and nearly fainted, felt like i was going to, my vision went weird for few minutes, had to lay back on my back and wait . Any ideas?

Yes. It'll pass the more you do.

Back
Top Bottom