Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg/week of Test E, Need help with HCG

What's your guys take on using preworkouts/stimulants/caffeine during cycle? I Personally don't use it as often due to the fact that it can increase blood pressure yet I use it on harder days
I'd say use them only as needed. I work out at 5 am when the gym opens so I do use a preworkout often. The positives from it for what it can give your workout can outweigh any negatives in the right scenario but I wouldn't take it just to take it.

Everything is going fine, blood pressure is around normal range and I feel good. The only weird thing I noticed is that I don't feel hungry as much, the meals I ate before which did not fill me up, they do now, any ideas?

I'd say use them only as needed. I work out at 5 am when the gym opens so I do use a preworkout often. The positives from it for what it can give your workout can outweigh any negatives in the right scenario but I wouldn't take it just to take it.

I took a pre work out and had an amazing work out, so I thought the pre work out was responsible. I took it again, and later that night my heart was pounding out of my chest, and I only took half a scoop. I’m really sensitive to stimulants. Since then I haven’t taken any more pre work outs and my work outs are just as productive, so I don’t see much of a benefit. I’ve always been good about motivating myself.

I don’t think it’s the gear man. I think you’re suffering from anxiety. You’re pumping yourself up too much and you’re probably holding your breath as well. Its a small ass needle dude, don’t overthink it. My biggest issue is no matter how much I pin, my glutes always cork.

Everything is going fine, blood pressure is around normal range and I feel good. The only weird thing I noticed is that I don't feel hungry as much, the meals I ate before which did not fill me up, they do now, any ideas?

your body is not growing like it was earlier in the cycle. listen to it. cut back on food intake.

you need to cycle your calories as human beings unless you just want to move the scale up with sloppy weight, we've done that since the beginning of time and so do animals in the wild. now it is all tracking apps and counting macros which has made people ignore their bodies and essentially made them weaker

I wouldn't be too worried about unless this has been going for a long time.
It's sometimes hard to know what's going on in our bodies. I also have had times I don't feel much hungry at all and sometimes it's like I could be stuffing my face all the time.

Cheers for the replies, hopefully its only temporary. Apart from that everything is going fine, great progress during workouts especially in my Back, will get you guys updated if anything happens and thanks again for the replies and support :)

It's just your body responding to the gains you've made and trying to achieve homeostasis. Your body isnt going to want to keep gaining and gaining. For every thing that happens, your body has a reaction

I have also expierienced that my libido, is like moderate, that I don't require to have sex but if my girl wants to, I can cope. I thought It would be all the time high. The progress is uneven like my Back is way stronger and has more progres than my chest, I bench a little more than I used to naturally.

Would MK667+Mk2886 Clomid Nolva and Aromasin if necessary during PCT be fine? What should the dosage be for SARMs? 25mg per day?

Would MK667+Mk2886 Clomid Nolva and Aromasin if necessary during PCT be fine? What should the dosage be for SARMs? 25mg per day?

you need n2generate in that PCT. you can probably get away with aromasin depending on if you kept your estrogen under control while on

Can you rewrite the question?

Can you rewrite the question?

What I was meant to write was this:
PCT 4 Weeks
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin if necessary throughout 4 weeks
Mk2886
Mk677

My question is, the dosage of MK677 and MK2886, Should I use 25mg ED of both? For the 4 week duration

Back
Top Bottom