Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg/week of Test E, Need help with HCG

Wariat

Registered
I'm planning my Test E cycle as follows:

Week 1-12 500mg Test E
Week 1-12 E3D 0.5mg of Arimidex

PCT : Nolva 30/30/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

HCG?

I need help with how to use HCG, what week and how much, I'll have 5000ui vial. 500ui per ml

your pct is very incompletely... you use hcg the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct starts... 1000 ius per week is plenty

So Week 10-14 1000 UI per week of HCG and then 14 onwards PCT?
In addition, should I continue with arimidex into PCT or not include it at all? Thanks

as I JUST SAID, the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct starts... 10-14 is FIVE weeks, not 4... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14... thats FIVE weeks... no do not use arimidex in pct, you use aromasin... arimidex does nothing to help with estrogen rebound and will not increase igf like aromasin, which is a big part of recovery

What about my PCT, would you change any of the dosages or add anything to it? I wanted to get some MK2886 with it but I'm currently looking for a good source in the UK, thank you for the help :)

I've looked at Perfect PCT model but can't find a good source of those products used in the UK :/

Should I swap Arimidex for Aromasin during the cycle itself or stay with Arimidex for cycle and Aromasin for PCT? Would you alter any of the dosages or length of the PCT, I've planned a 4week PCT for now

Thank you for help :)

Week 1-12 500mg Test E

Clomid 50/50/25/25

HCG?

I need help with how to use HCG, what week and how much, I'll have 5000ui vial. 500ui per ml

With all due respect to the ever-knowledgable Dylan Gemelli, it is my opinion that HCG need not be used in conjunction with a test' only cycle. The use of HCG should be reserved for far more harsh compounds, such as tren', anadrol, superdrol, etc.; drugs that tend to shutdown our systems with much greater severity.
Over the years, I have carried out several cycles that involved the use of relatively mild substances, like test', anavar, EQ, Primo', etc., without ever being shutdown to the point to where the employment of HCG became a necessity. And, perhaps most significantly, I ran these cycles between the ages 49 and 60.
So too is it the case that never have I used anything other than aromasin, clomid, nolvadex and, when necessary, HCG during any of my PCTs - including those that followed the use of much harsher compounds.
Therefore, Wariat, I will urge you to resist the notion that you will be in need of anything other than aromasin, clomid and nolvadex throughout the totality of your PCT. Don't spend any more of your hard-earned money than what you absolutely have to.

With all due respect to the ever-knowledgable Dylan Gemelli, it is my opinion that HCG need not be used in conjunction with a test' only cycle. The use of HCG should be reserved for far more harsh compounds, such as tren', anadrol, superdrol, etc.; drugs that tend to shutdown our systems with much greater severity.
Over the years, I have carried out several cycles that involved the use of relatively mild substances, like test', anavar, EQ, Primo', etc., without ever being shutdown to the point to where the employment of HCG became a necessity. And, perhaps most significantly, I ran these cycles between the ages 49 and 60.
So too is it the case that never have I used anything other than aromasin, clomid, nolvadex and, when necessary, HCG during any of my PCTs - including those that followed the use of much harsher compounds.
Therefore, Wariat, I will urge you to resist the notion that you will be in need of anything other than aromasin, clomid and nolvadex throughout the totality of your PCT. Don't spend any more of your hard-earned money than what you absolutely have to.

So there is no need to use HCG on test only cycle? Will nolva clomid and aromasin be enough to recover?

I replied to you guys but can't see my replies :/

- - - Updated - - -

What do you want to know guys about me?

Your stats: Age, height, weight, percentage of body fat, and level of experience regarding AAS.

All right. But even if test' were considered to be a "cutter," which it is not, you should reduce your percentage of body fat to no more than 12% before you initiate the cycle. No steroid will help you to lose that much body fat. And to begin a cycle with that much body fat is to greatly increase the likelihood that you will develop estrogen-related side effects, particularly in light of your decision to use arimidex rather than aromasin.
Finally, I will also urge you to run your PCT in the following manner:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

All right. But even if test' were considered to be a "cutter," which it is not, you should reduce your percentage of body fat to no more than 12% before you initiate the cycle. No steroid will help you to lose that much body fat. And to begin a cycle with that much body fat is to greatly increase the likelihood that you will develop estrogen-related side effects, particularly in light of your decision to use arimidex rather than aromasin.
Finally, I will also urge you to run your PCT in the following manner:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Thank you for the help, I'll decrease my body fat before cycle as I am planning it in 2 months time and adjust my PCT. What about HCG, dont use it at all? Due to test only cycle or use it as Dylan said?

- - - Updated - - -

In addition, should I chose between arimidex or aromasin through the cycle? Its the same price but aromasin would be also useful during PCT as Dylan mentioned

Thank you for the help, I'll decrease my body fat before cycle as I am planning it in 2 months time and adjust my PCT. What about HCG, dont use it at all? Due to test only cycle or use it as Dylan said?

- - - Updated - - -

In addition, should I chose between arimidex or aromasin through the cycle? Its the same price but aromasin would be also useful during PCT as Dylan mentioned

Thank you for the help, I'll decrease my body fat before cycle as I am planning it in 2 months time and adjust my PCT.

Perfect. Yes, two months should be more than enough time to get down to 12% or even less. Remember, the lower the percentage of body fat at the beginning of a cycle, the fewer and less sever the sides will be. So too will you achieve better results.

I can't speak for Dylan who is far more knowledgable than I. But based on my many past experiences, HCG is simply not necessary relative to a test' only cycle. Moreover, my blood panels have always shown this to be the case.

Yes, sir, I will urge you to use aromasin rather than arimidex. For, unlike arimidex, aromasin is a "suicide AI" which will prevent estrogen rebound; that which you want to avoid at all costs.

Week 1-12 500mg Test E

Clomid 50/50/25/25

HCG?

Go check out our perfect PCT sticky

Back
Top Bottom