Read All Reviews

500mg/week of Test E, Need help with HCG

I'm planning my Test E cycle as follows:

Week 1-12 500mg Test E
    Week 1-12 E3D 0.5mg of Arimidex

PCT : Nolva 30/30/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

HCG?

I need help with how to use HCG, what week and how much, I'll have 5000ui vial. 500ui per ml

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your pct is very incompletely... you use hcg the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct starts... 1000 ius per week is plenty

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So Week 10-14 1000 UI per week of HCG and then 14 onwards PCT?
    In addition, should I continue with arimidex into PCT or not include it at all? Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    as I JUST SAID, the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct starts... 10-14 is FIVE weeks, not 4... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14... thats FIVE weeks... no do not use arimidex in pct, you use aromasin... arimidex does nothing to help with estrogen rebound and will not increase igf like aromasin, which is a big part of recovery

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What about my PCT, would you change any of the dosages or add anything to it? I wanted to get some MK2886 with it but I'm currently looking for a good source in the UK, thank you for the help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    check out the perfect pct
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've looked at Perfect PCT model but can't find a good source of those products used in the UK :/

Should I swap Arimidex for Aromasin during the cycle itself or stay with Arimidex for cycle and Aromasin for PCT? Would you alter any of the dosages or length of the PCT, I've planned a 4week PCT for now

Thank you for help

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wariat View Post
    I'm planning my Test E cycle as follows:

Week 1-12 500mg Test E
    Week 1-12 E3D 0.5mg of Arimidex

PCT : Nolva 30/30/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

HCG?

I need help with how to use HCG, what week and how much, I'll have 5000ui vial. 500ui per ml
    With all due respect to the ever-knowledgable Dylan Gemelli, it is my opinion that HCG need not be used in conjunction with a test' only cycle. The use of HCG should be reserved for far more harsh compounds, such as tren', anadrol, superdrol, etc.; drugs that tend to shutdown our systems with much greater severity.
    Over the years, I have carried out several cycles that involved the use of relatively mild substances, like test', anavar, EQ, Primo', etc., without ever being shutdown to the point to where the employment of HCG became a necessity. And, perhaps most significantly, I ran these cycles between the ages 49 and 60.
    So too is it the case that never have I used anything other than aromasin, clomid, nolvadex and, when necessary, HCG during any of my PCTs - including those that followed the use of much harsher compounds.
    Therefore, Wariat, I will urge you to resist the notion that you will be in need of anything other than aromasin, clomid and nolvadex throughout the totality of your PCT. Don't spend any more of your hard-earned money than what you absolutely have to.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well, as no one seems to have done it yet...I'd like to know some info on the person in question ;)

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    With all due respect to the ever-knowledgable Dylan Gemelli, it is my opinion that HCG need not be used in conjunction with a test' only cycle. The use of HCG should be reserved for far more harsh compounds, such as tren', anadrol, superdrol, etc.; drugs that tend to shutdown our systems with much greater severity.
    Over the years, I have carried out several cycles that involved the use of relatively mild substances, like test', anavar, EQ, Primo', etc., without ever being shutdown to the point to where the employment of HCG became a necessity. And, perhaps most significantly, I ran these cycles between the ages 49 and 60.
    So too is it the case that never have I used anything other than aromasin, clomid, nolvadex and, when necessary, HCG during any of my PCTs - including those that followed the use of much harsher compounds.
    Therefore, Wariat, I will urge you to resist the notion that you will be in need of anything other than aromasin, clomid and nolvadex throughout the totality of your PCT. Don't spend any more of your hard-earned money than what you absolutely have to.
    So there is no need to use HCG on test only cycle? Will nolva clomid and aromasin be enough to recover?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast