Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mgs a week testosterone

wengio27

what do you think about doing 500 mg a week testosterone cypionate, and then switching to 500mgs a week testosterone enanthate after 4 weeks?
I figure it would help change things up in my body and get things going again. am I wrong with that theory and explain why
I’m 27 years old and this is my 2nd cycle

Pretty much exactly the same. I don't believe you would even notice a difference. Cyp just has a longer half life than E. But not by all that much.

So essentially you'd be changing nothing notable by changing carrier oils. Still 500 test.

what do you think about doing 500 mg a week testosterone cypionate, and then switching to 500mgs a week testosterone enanthate after 4 weeks?
I figure it would help change things up in my body and get things going again. am I wrong with that theory and explain why

Test cyp to enan interesting. I like enanthate more. Go for it.

Youre not changing anything up. Its the same shit man. Even the esters are barely different but even if they were it changes nothing. Stick with one or the other

that makes no sense at all... its all just testosterone, with a different ester and these two esters especially are basically the same... it makes less than zero sense and your theory is just so off... just run one ester

Just pick one or the other. Your theory is not accurate and does not make sense. Do not overcomplicate things

Back
Top Bottom