Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50mg tbol with my trt

Jpickcf15

Registered
I'm thinking of adding an 8 week tbol cycle to my weekly 200mg trt. What sort of gains can I expect from this? Would i need to do a pct or just continue on with the trt?

I'm thinking of adding an 8 week tbol cycle to my weekly 200mg trt. What sort of gains can I expect from this? Would i need to do a pct or just continue on with the trt?

Is that doc prescribed TRT?

You gonna need to run it with something to protect your organs and stuff so it doesn't bring problems. I would also so to go a little down on weeks more to 6 cause 8 is a good amount if time

Tbols a good oral, quality lesser gains than dbol but dry and very keepable.. as stated just when ur ready stop the orals and continue on in ur trt.. used it plenty times and I rate it pretty high

From my experience it's more 7-10 pounds of quality gains
With just tbol? That seems high to me, but my only experience with it was in a calorie deficit and was curious what the gains would be in a surplus but that seems high to me with a TRT dose of test and 50 mg of Tbol

With just tbol? That seems high to me, but my only experience with it was in a calorie deficit and was curious what the gains would be in a surplus but that seems high to me with a TRT dose of test and 50 mg of Tbol

7-10 pounds was actually pretty standard gains back in the day for halodrol , which converted to OT in the body.ya never gonna blow up on tbol but gains will be quality

Back
Top Bottom