Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th blast need advice

walbaram

Registered
I know I should probably be the one giving advice, not the other way around. But I always value others opinions. This time I want to try trenbolone for the first time. Heard tren is the hardcore steroid. Wanted to try a conservative cycle, can you give me a layout of a tren cycle that is very mild and conservative? I’m 36 and 200 pounds

Conservative tren cycle, that's a hard one but here you go
500mgs of test enan/week
500mgs of tren enan/week
.25mgs dostinex/week
4 caps ostazol/preworkout
12.5mgs aromasin EOD

add winstrol to the stack and GW to get rid of tren sides

I’m watching this one since my next blast will be my first tren cycle.

400 mg test
250 tren a
50 mg Proviron per day
.25 mg caber twice per week
Aromasin 10-12.5 eod and adjust accordingly

You will see phenomenal results with this if your diet and training are on point. I recommend tren ace for your first run so you can bail if you are one of the unluckies that get bad tren sides. If not, enjoy the ride

I know I should probably be the one giving advice, not the other way around. But I always value others opinions. This time I want to try trenbolone for the first time. Heard tren is the hardcore steroid. Wanted to try a conservative cycle, can you give me a layout of a tren cycle that is very mild and conservative? I’m 36 and 200 pounds

Why? Do you have an expertise?

Keep tren at 200mg and no more. Thars how you stay conservative with it. A little tren goes a long way

Tren is by no means mild or conservative. Even at lower doses it is still a very powerful steroid. Personally I would not run more than 300mg per week. If you add test to the cycle, keep your test at a TRT dose.

I love 200 mg of Tren a week it’s so mild with no negative side for me and the gains are still there for me I run it along side 200 mg of test a week .

Brother, please check out our podcast all about Trenbolone:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-286-profiles-trenbolone-show/

Back
Top Bottom