Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6'6" tall guy's first log: Test E, HGH, Eq,

MaestroMike

Registered
New to this forum and this is my first time logging my cycle, progress, and results. I will fill in information on myself and details of my cycle soon.

I loved my test only cycle. I’m 6’9” and was able to pack on muscle and size from 265 to 282.

I ran hgh in my pct then afterwards for 5 months total and was happy with the strength maintained and recovery.

Gonna be running test and primobolan with proviron next cycle.

Was consider eq tho so interested to see how this goes!

New to this forum and this is my first time logging my cycle, progress, and results. I will fill in information on myself and details of my cycle soon.

How about some more stats than just how tall you are?

It's in the title.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyways it's very hard to fill up a frame that tall (i.e. look big) so this is going to be interesting.

MORE dude. I can see the height - what about age and weight etc?

Seems like a good cycle. I would add in an AI like aromasin though.

I'll be following your log buddy!

Sorry for the delayed post / response!

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 248 lbs
BF = 17%
BMI = 29.4

I have a few bottles in hand of the gear below:

• Test enanthate 250
  • Test enanthate 300
  • Equipoise 200
  • Deca 300
  • NPP 100
  • Tren acetate
  • Tren enanthate
  • HGH (only 3 kits - 300iu)
  • Dbol (only 100 tabs 10mg)
  • Injectable dbol
  • Arimidex
  • Nolvadex
  • Clomid
  • Letrozole
  • HCG

Brief background:
I started lifting at 15 years old and played football in college. I messed my knee up and stopped lifting weights for about 2 years and started jogging instead for exercise. I began training again at 22 and stayed fairly consistent but didn't pay much attention to my diet other than not eating fast food.

In my mid-20's I ran two cycles of test and equipoise with good results. I started running a cycle of test prop and NPP back in July of 2018, but tore my pec minor mid-August so I came off of my cycle to let my pec heal. At the time of injury I was 225 lbs @ 11% bodyfat. In the time between then and now I have kept working out but had to avoid chest exercises for 3 months. Once healed, I started lifting chest conservatively for 4 weeks, and have gained my strength back since the injury. I have never paid much attention to my diet, but I eat a lot to say the least.

I have been taking test 500mg / week split Monday / Thursday for about 1 month now and started taking 2iu per day of hgh 2 weeks ago. I have been paying close attention to my diet, eating super clean, and taking care of my overall health. I count my macros and prep my food. I stopped drinking but allow myself a few drinks on either Friday or Saturday each week.

I have never had any joint issues, but sometimes feel stiff in the early morning briefly after waking up. Recently I started having some slight discomfort in my right elbow when doing skull crushers.

- - - Updated - - -

BF = 17%
BMI = 29.4

• Test enanthate 250
  • Test enanthate 300
  • Equipoise 200
  • Deca 300
  • NPP 100
  • Tren acetate
  • Tren enanthate
  • Injectable dbol
  • Arimidex
  • Nolvadex
  • Clomid
  • Letrozole
  • HCG

Brief background:
I started lifting at 15 years old and played football in college. I messed my knee up and stopped lifting weights for about 2 years and started jogging instead for exercise. I began training again at 22 and stayed fairly consistent but didn't pay much attention to my diet other than not eating fast food.

In my mid-20's I ran two cycles of test and equipoise with good results. I started running a cycle of test prop and NPP back in July of 2018, but tore my pec minor mid-August so I came off of my cycle to let my pec heal. At the time of injury I was 225 lbs @ 11% bodyfat. In the time between then and now I have kept working out but had to avoid chest exercises for 3 months. Once healed, I started lifting chest conservatively for 4 weeks, and have gained my strength back since the injury. I have never paid much attention to my diet, but I eat a lot to say the least.

I have been taking test 500mg / week split Monday / Thursday for about 1 month now and started taking 2iu per day of hgh 2 weeks ago. I have been paying close attention to my diet, eating super clean, and taking care of my overall health. I count my macros and prep my food. I stopped drinking but allow myself a few drinks on either Friday or Saturday each week.

BF = 17%
BMI = 29.4

• Test enanthate 250
  • Test enanthate 300
  • Equipoise 200
  • Deca 300
  • NPP 100
  • Tren acetate
  • Tren enanthate
  • Injectable dbol
  • Arimidex
  • Nolvadex
  • Clomid
  • Letrozole
  • HCG

Brief background:

BF = 17%
BMI = 29.4

• Test enanthate 250
  • Test enanthate 300
  • Equipoise 200
  • Deca 300
  • NPP 100
  • Tren acetate
  • Tren enanthate
  • Injectable dbol
  • Arimidex
  • Nolvadex
  • Clomid
  • Letrozole
  • HCG

Brief background:

6'6" is tall for a weight lifter, how are your joints ?

I've been lucky to not have many joint related issues. The joint related discomfort usually occurs when I jog for the first time after taking a long break, and also when I do skull crushers I have slight discomfort in my right elbow.

- - - Updated - - -

So what's the cycle? Or is this something you are thinking about in the future?

Right now I am taking test e 500 / week split Monday / Thursday and HGH 2iu per day. I will post my cycle plan shortly. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

BF = 17%
BMI = 29.4

• Test enanthate 250
  • Test enanthate 300
  • Equipoise 200
  • Deca 300
  • NPP 100
  • Tren acetate
  • Tren enanthate
  • Injectable dbol
  • Arimidex
  • Nolvadex
  • Clomid
  • Letrozole
  • HCG

Brief background:

Still waiting for moderator approval of my post on stats, gear, and background.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like a good cycle. I would add in an AI like aromasin though.

I'll be following your log buddy!

I appreciate the input and thanks for following! I look forward to posting as this is my first time to log results!

I have arimidex and letro on hand in case of any flare ups.

- - - Updated - - -

MORE dude. I can see the height - what about age and weight etc?

I am 30 years old, currently 248 lbs, 17% BF, and 29.2 BMI. More details coming soon. Also pictures from past and current.

Still waiting for moderator approval of my post on stats, gear, and background.

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate the input and thanks for following! I look forward to posting as this is my first time to log results!

I have arimidex and letro on hand in case of any flare ups.

- - - Updated - - -

I am 30 years old, currently 248 lbs, 17% BF, and 29.2 BMI. More details coming soon. Also pictures from past and current.

You are going to want to run that AI from day 1 man!

You are going to want to run that AI from day 1 man!

I have been using .25 arimidex eod. Running 500mg test e split Monday and Thursday and 2 iu hgh every morning for the past couple of weeks.

I plan to start running eq at 300 or 400mg per week. I also want to run a low dosage of deca as well for joint purposes. What are your dosage recommendations? I plan to run tren e for 8 weeks starting at the beginning of April.

Back
Top Bottom