Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week bulk cycle w NPP, Test P, Mast P input please

CaptainAAA

Long story but I’ve got to move my mid Nov contest prep around from a longer 20 week cycle to 2 shorter 6 week cycles with a 6 week break in the middle.

In the middle I’ll be getting blood work done for my endo. That’ll be towards the end of the middle 6 week TRT cruise to get my levels back normalized before bloodwork. As soon as blood is taken I’ll be hitting a contest prep 6 week blast. But this thread will focus on the FIRST 6 week bulk blast to start as soon as I get all the compounds ordered.

I’ve got lots of Test Prop on hand. I’m thinking of getting some NPP and Mast P to go with it. As far as AI and short acting compounds, I also have Proviron, arimidex, aromasin, Anavar, and Winny on hand if you’d suggest any of those.

I’ll worry about doses later in this thread depending on how the convo unfolds. But for now I’m simply vetting these compounds for my general purposes at this time.

Tren is out of the question.

Currently on 3iu morning dosed HGH 5/2 that I’ll carry to 5 days out from contest.

Thoughts?

bro I would go with full 7 days on hgh...that 5/2 is just a waste IMO...its a myth that works...you gotta use hgh daily for best results....

Long story but I’ve got to move my mid Nov contest prep around from a longer 20 week cycle to 2 shorter 6 week cycles with a 6 week break in the middle.

In the middle I’ll be getting blood work done for my endo. That’ll be towards the end of the middle 6 week TRT cruise to get my levels back normalized before bloodwork. As soon as blood is taken I’ll be hitting a contest prep 6 week blast. But this thread will focus on the FIRST 6 week bulk blast to start as soon as I get all the compounds ordered.

I’ve got lots of Test Prop on hand. I’m thinking of getting some NPP and Mast P to go with it. As far as AI and short acting compounds, I also have Proviron, arimidex, aromasin, Anavar, and Winny on hand if you’d suggest any of those.

I’ll worry about doses later in this thread depending on how the convo unfolds. But for now I’m simply vetting these compounds for my general purposes at this time.

Tren is out of the question.

Currently on 3iu morning dosed HGH 5/2 that I’ll carry to 5 days out from contest.

Thoughts?

Don't do a cycle based on what's 'on hand' but on what's needed.

Don't do a cycle based on what's 'on hand' but on what's needed.

Not my intent at all. Just for reference.

I just ordered some NPP, Mast P, and SuperDrol. I’ll just use the SDrol for 2 weeks pre contest in Nov with Winny.

I’m getting things started right now with 200mg test p eod, 40mg winny ed, 40mg anavar ed.

I’ve been on the Winny at 40ed for a week with minimal adverse sides - just a little shoulder pain and edema in my ankles. It’s possible this is from the HGH I just added at 3iu/day but I’m doubting that since that particular symptom did not occur last time I started HGH.

I used to get edema when I consumed alcohol so I think it’s a liver issue stemming from the 17aa. I’ll see how this goes. If it gets worse I’ll drop all 17aa now and future and stick to injectables. Right now it’s not too bad and it seems like it’s reasonably common.

My 6 week plan is to use:
100 test p eod
100 mast p eod
100 npp eod
Start with 0.5 arimidex eod

I haven’t seen a cycle like this posted here.
Mostly I see deca with mast e and test e.
I get that they’re the same with different esters, I just want to be sure I’m on the right track.
For example, with NPP and mast p does one still need prami or caber?
Is that AI appropriate/sufficient?
Any other considerations?

I think that is a solid layout. I would not be using caber personally. Nothing wrong with having it on hand but typically guys only need it if they have a history of abusing nandrolones. The AI seems ok. I would be careful not to use too much. Mast will make a difference in keeping estrogen lower already.

Love it
Thanks brother
Seems I might be learning something ‘round these parts lol
Much appreciation for all the value here

Back
Top Bottom