Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

61yrs young retired Army in need of Bro advice!

Rick1212

Registered
I'm former BB/PL been clean 17yrs. Finally live alone and for once it's all about me! I'm 5'4",190lb at 16%of. Been on trt (200mg/tcyp/wk). Just got in 100 d-bol 25mg, tren-e 200mg/ml 10ml and deca 300 10ml X 2 . I would really appreciate any and all advice! Any Bro's that took the time to read this, THANK YOU!

What are the goals you're trying to achieve? Are you trying to bulk up?

- - - Updated - - -

My recommendation is to go on pure Test cycle if you wanna bulk up but I wouldn't take it super high. The gear that you got sounds to much for the age, no offense

I'm actually trying to get as big (quality muscle)as possible while also getting to around 12%of! I'm eating about 175gms pro, 100gms carbs and about 35gms fat. Training 6day/wk(1body part/day) and 20-30 minute cardio 5days/wk. What do u think?

No offense taken,but I don't know what you mean by too much for my age! My health is great,my labs are good! Please elaborate on the age vs gear thing.
Thank you!

This may not be the suggestion you're looking for and it may be hard to consider, you mentioned that your former bodybuilder. Have you ever considered hiring a coach/a trainer? no one is ever too old or at a level of greatness that they can do without..
I personally would hire a coach, continue to get blood work and see your primary frequently.

Even if you think you don't need a coach, just the fact of having someone like minded in your daily life may help you achieve your goals a lot quicker, and a lot safer and more on the healthy side.. plus you can pick their brain apart and they can watch your progress and you guys can add or subtract things as you go.. sometimes this is the best avenue in lieu of going down many other roads only to hit a roadblock..

Let us know how you make out either way.. and keep pressing forward!

I'm former BB/PL been clean 17yrs. Finally live alone and for once it's all about me! I'm 5'4",190lb at 16%of. Been on trt (200mg/tcyp/wk). Just got in 100 d-bol 25mg, tren-e 200mg/ml 10ml and deca 300 10ml X 2 . I would really appreciate any and all advice! Any Bro's that took the time to read this, THANK YOU!
Bro, I can only imagine how good you must feel. I love my wife, but I'd be lying if I didn't think about how good things would be to be in your position. But that's a whole different conversation. I don't think you're you're too old at all. If you're blood work is good and you want to do it I say go for it. That being said, I would not run the tren and deca together. Dbol and tren a fairly toxic and probably not a good idea to start with after being off for so long. If it were me I would go Deca. I prefer to run test higher than TRT doses but that's just a personal preference. I would just run the 200 mgs of test and 400-500 mgs of deca for 12 weeks and see how your body reacts if your blood work is good afterwards and it doesn't fuck your cholesterol up then consider maybe running the tren or Dbol, but at 61 your body might not recover like it did at 40 so its a good idea to test the water before going full bore again.

So you don't say what your aims are nor why you have just that random amount of gear (it doesn't sound planned).

So you don't say what your aims are nor why you have just that random amount of gear (it doesn't sound planned).

With his supposed past experience it sure is not showing it here he is simply winging it and he's not at the age where he can get away with doing that...
He's going to end up having a stroke...

Whats your cycling experience? You said clean 17 years so I assume you were on prior to that. We can probably do more for you if we know your experience level with various compounds. Also, I would only suggest Tren for a serious competitor. Just seems the bad can outweigh the good otherwise.

Whats your cycling experience? You said clean 17 years so I assume you were on prior to that. We can probably do more for you if we know your experience level with various compounds. Also, I would only suggest Tren for a serious competitor. Just seems the bad can outweigh the good otherwise.

at his age I would not even consider Trenbolone due to the fact that it can't accelerate a slew of events that can affect memory loss ultimately interfering with the cognitive thought process, it has also been linked to earlier stages of dementia.. it's a very dangerous substance

im curious to past experience as well... it just sounds so random and not well thought/planned out... thats not good for anyone at any age... however its even worse at yours... you need to be very precise/mindful etc... noone is saying you aren't in good health... we dont know... so we cant say nor comment on that however i do know that its far far far harder on someone your age to use any steroid , not to mention stacking three... from the sounds of it, you haven't cycled in 17 years an if thats correct, then you should treat this like its your first cycle again, which would be a test only cycle.. thats more than enough at your age and not using for this long... What you have planned right now or at least thought about, its not good whatsoever

Last edited:
Dude it’s official. I worry about these mofos above 40... much less above 50.... fucking 60... dude I’m telling you this shit not going to ad years.

Thanks to EVERYONE who took the time to give me their advice. Bro's I NEVER said I plan on taking all that gear. I used very little for Ronnie's show in 2002 and before that it was in 1985 at the Jr.USA. So, I don't have alot of experience with gear. That's why I reached out to all my Brothers! I think the thing to do may be to hire a coach. So, thank you for that Vision! I'll keep posting my experience! "Train Like a Beast"

^^^ yeah i will tell ya that JUST 200mg a week tren is PLENTY. so stacking it all isn't a wise choice no matter the age

if you need someone to guide you I am always available for 1 on 1 consulations and i can get you fast tracked to catching up on all this buffoonery we love :)

Bro, I think having a coach(you) is definitely the way to go! If you can email me ([email protected]) with all the particulars, I'd love to check it out. Then if I can fit it in my budget you can add me to your client list! Thanks for reaching out! "Live with spirit, train like a monster "

Thanks to EVERYONE who took the time to give me their advice. Bro's I NEVER said I plan on taking all that gear. I used very little for Ronnie's show in 2002 and before that it was in 1985 at the Jr.USA. So, I don't have alot of experience with gear. That's why I reached out to all my Brothers! I think the thing to do may be to hire a coach. So, thank you for that Vision! I'll keep posting my experience! "Train Like a Beast"

In case you end up choosing to run a cycle I would run it pure test, hope the best for you

If you need some help please do not hesitate to ask I will provide you with whatever assistance I possibly can.. I will help you blast past all your personal bests and become the best version of you...

Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you...

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ yeah i will tell ya that JUST 200mg a week tren is PLENTY. so stacking it all isn't a wise choice no matter the age

if you need someone to guide you I am always available for 1 on 1 consulations and i can get you fast tracked to catching up on all this buffoonery we love :)

I'm sorry I didn't mean to cut his throat here..Stevie is extremely qualified and he would spend a lot of time with you and I think you should take that into great consideration... I would reach out to him and set something up because you would be amazed are the dedication and commitment he shows you.. he is absolutely great people man and he's someone you want in your corner

Back
Top Bottom