Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

750 test all year.

harrywho

Registered
Blasting cruising 7 years.
Going to use 750 test rest of the year.

2 reasons - I work on/maintain/issue permits to work on high voltage electrical infrastructure. It's highly competitive and you need to be switched on and geared up EVERYDAY. you come in one day feeling off and Somone will try and get one over you. I'm on 6 figures, but I'm pushing for project coordinator, 180+. with my test dialed in and the clarity and drive it gives me at work I know I can get there.

2nd reason - recently single. Trying to better myself in every way possible to perhaps meet Somone I'd actually want to wife.

Iv been running 100mg Ed anavar, 50mg tbol.
Ill be throwing tren in and out. And taking liver breaks + blood tests.

Iv been doing laser hair removal, just started botox in my forehead, teeth whitening, melanotan, 1mg ipamorelin 3 x day. Hcg twice a week.

All my shit is home Brew.

I think any potential risks are mitigated by the potential rewards at this stage in my life.

Thoughts?

2 reasons - I work on/maintain/issue permits to work on high voltage electrical infrastructure. It's highly competitive and you need to be switched on and geared up EVERYDAY. you come in one day feeling off and Somone will try and get one over you. I'm on 6 figures, but I'm pushing for project coordinator, 180+. with my test dialed in and the clarity and drive it gives me at work I know I can get there.

2nd reason - recently single. Trying to better myself in every way possible to perhaps meet Somone I'd actually want to wife.

Iv been doing laser hair removal, just started botox in my forehead, teeth whitening, melanotan, 1mg ipamorelin 3 x day. Hcg twice a week.

I think any potential risks are mitigated by the potential rewards at this stage in my life.

Thoughts?

1) Blood tests - what will they show? How's your test levels now
2) Reasoning - poor (if in part). Ironically. Example: a high test level to get a wife?? How's that working?? I do, however, get the 'more aggressive alpha male decision making stuff'
3) 'Botox' suggests an anti-aging attack vs the potential for aging high test can lead to (very dose dependent)
4) Issues with Tren and thought processes (addressed multiple times) and a 'throw it in and out attitude.

I'd like to see more thoughts too.

1) Blood tests - what will they show? How's your test levels now
2) Reasoning - poor (if in part). Ironically. Example: a high test level to get a wife?? How's that working?? I do, however, get the 'more aggressive alpha male decision making stuff'
3) 'Botox' suggests an anti-aging attack vs the potential for aging high test can lead to (very dose dependent)
4) Issues with Tren and thought processes (addressed multiple times) and a 'throw it in and out attitude.

I'd like to see more thoughts too.

Haemotocrit, liver enzymes, estrogen balancing, kidney function.

Yehh the alpha male ' feel' and confidence does help with women. It deff helps at work also. Better sex.
Not to mention a solid build. Solid build with alpha mind/clarity is very behaviourally evident to prospective females.
No doubt, women are attracted to alpha males.
Alpha, but not douche bag.

Nothing wrong with taking care of urself. Including botox.
Prevention is better than a cure.

I agree with the tren. Iv actually dialed that right back. Having longer breaks. I'm really feeling reaaallly fresh actually just being on test +anavar, tbol.

Aside from the health risks, which it sounds like you are willing to take on, I'd be concerned with how long you can keep going like this.

For instance, you are staying "on" for the benefit of performing better at your job and advancing. Once you move up are you going to have to keep this up? Are you have to be on more gear to meet an even higher performance demand and be more impressive?

And with the wife, if you meet someone, how different is the "normal" you from the guy who has been on gear for over a year? Will she feel the same way about you if you change significantly?

No doubt you will go through physical emotional and psychological changes after being on higher doses of steroids for this long and even if you go back to a standard cruise dose its going be a drastic change. How will both of you handle those changes?

My biggest concern would be that the longer this carries on the more the risk becomes greater than the reward. After a year, what's to keep you from going 2 years? 3? When does it end?

If I had someone close to me considering this, I would do my absolute best to talk them out of it.

Haemotocrit, liver enzymes, estrogen balancing, kidney function.

Yehh the alpha male ' feel' and confidence does help with women. It deff helps at work also. Better sex.
Not to mention a solid build. Solid build with alpha mind/clarity is very behaviourally evident to prospective females.
No doubt, women are attracted to alpha males.
Alpha, but not douche bag.

Nothing wrong with taking care of urself. Including botox.
Prevention is better than a cure.

I agree with the tren. Iv actually dialed that right back. Having longer breaks. I'm really feeling reaaallly fresh actually just being on test +anavar, tbol.

you don't need to run 6X the normal amount of hormones that your body produces to be an alpha male

also the sex is NOT better when you make your body sick inside. poor blood flow from the pressure you are putting on your heart health will catch up to you and you won't be able to get it up like most Americans (and i'm sure many aussies too) these days due to poor lifestyle and poor heart

other than that go for it but remember that you are shortening your life doing this by YEARS. did we not learn a thing from dallas Mc and Rich P? i guess people did not or you simply do not care or you think it can't happen to you. remember your prostate right now has a million cancer cells just waiting to be activated. when you run that much test for that long you will feed the fire a lot. basically those androgens and estrogen are like lighting a match

btw laser hair removal. not sure how hairy you are but if you run all that gear and do laser hair removal you are wasting your $$$$. from my experiences and guys like dylan on here and the laser chicks i have been to and talking to them, it just doesn't work well while you are on gear. so i wouldn't even bother with it until you come off gear

Aside from the health risks, which it sounds like you are willing to take on, I'd be concerned with how long you can keep going like this.

For instance, you are staying "on" for the benefit of performing better at your job and advancing. Once you move up are you going to have to keep this up? Are you have to be on more gear to meet an even higher performance demand and be more impressive?

And with the wife, if you meet someone, how different is the "normal" you from the guy who has been on gear for over a year? Will she feel the same way about you if you change significantly?

No doubt you will go through physical emotional and psychological changes after being on higher doses of steroids for this long and even if you go back to a standard cruise dose its going be a drastic change. How will both of you handle those changes?

My biggest concern would be that the longer this carries on the more the risk becomes greater than the reward. After a year, what's to keep you from going 2 years? 3? When does it end?

If I had someone close to me considering this, I would do my absolute best to talk them out of it.

That's one of the best most well thought out responses iv ever read. All of your questions are 100% on point.
No doubt they have all gone through my mind but to have them presented in such a well articulated thought out way is impressive.

The great thing is I work for a really large government organisation. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement even within relatively small time frames IF you can really apply yourself for a period. Once in some of these higher positions it's safe and secure and I could relax into it more.
But with anything in life you have to put the hard yards in for that period of time to get there.

The question relating to the 'normal me' and 'gear me' is a reallllly good one...
There is no question that over the last 7 years there has been psychological factors from using gear that has effected relationships. It's a really valid point, it applies to us all using gear.
Ill be on for life. Most of my life will be 750 test with cruises but we shall see. Good point and I'm aware of it.

Annd yehh again, I built an identity around tren. Every blast was tren for years with 3 week cruises... And without tren I wasn't me.
Sooo I have dealt with this. And also learnt a lot.

It will end when I'm retired in south East Asia fucking a tiny little 20 year old Thai girl and I have a heart attack.

I'm already too far deep.
It's not much change from what iv already been doing anyway. Just skipping a few 3 or so week cruises.
I just want the stability of skipping those cruises, and maintaining constant level to maximise what I have in plan.

However tren is somthing I want much longer breaks from.

I see a psychiatrist I get prescribed 8 dexamphetamine a day, she gives me enough for 12.
I do push boundaries.
But I also come from a really competitive family, I'm actually the loser in the family because I dropped out of uni and got 2 electrical trades instead. And don't have my fucking double masters degrees like my other siblings.
Lifffe these days eh. Cannot wait to retire in Asia

Thoughts?

I support blasting and cruising, especially if you have to look good and competitive. You should try to go on anavar and winstrol instead of tbol and you can TRT the testosterone dose, so you don't need to blast and cruise all the time.
Like TRT with 250mgs of testosterone 9 months and go with 100mgs Anavar and 50mgs winstrol, way better look and results vs anavar+tbol.

Though HCG is not needed IMO, it will only hurt your future recovery due to estrogen increases:
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-is-dangerous-part-2

i can tell you that you are throwing away money on laser hair removal if you are on trt... it will not work... ive been doing botox for a very long time so i have zero issue with that or i would be a huge hypocrite... just dont waste your money on the hair removal because thats all you will be doing... your test dose is something im not even going to comment on... you likely know what my response would be there

I can never recommend running that kind of gear for the next 10 months but it all comes down to the individual and risk vs reward. If you feel the reward outweighs the risk then you have your decision. I just stress the importance of listening to your body and religiously getting your blood work done.

Everyone's response to gear varies. Studies have been done with 600mg testosterone per week for extended periods of time with little to no side effects. 750mg is not that much more than 600mg. It really isn't. It seems to be pretty common on forums nowadays for people to dislike higher testosterone cycles, but I think this is misguided. Testosterone is THE male hormone. It's the healthiest hormone a man can enhance. But some guys don't handle having A LOT of androgens floating around in the system, or convert a lot of test to estrogen unfortunately. But for guys that don't have this problem, nothing is going to give you more bang for the buck than good old testosterone. The key is the dosage, as testosterone dosage is directly linked to your total size and strength potential - in a more or less linear fashion. I have no doubt in the study done with 300mg test and 600 test, that if they also had a group using 1000mg test, that similar increases in muscle mass from 300-600 would have been shown from 600-1000mg.

Not everyone get's high blood pressure on that amount. I'm on 1000mg test e for 6 months, and I don't have any blood pressure issues, but I eat clean and lower blood pressure runs in my family.

You don't need 750 test e to be alpha. I do believe having more test does make you more alpha to an extent, but then that depends on how you define alpha. I've noticed on 1000mg test e vs 500 or 250, that I am very relaxed most of the time. There is relaxed alpha, and aggressive alpha. Some women like really aggressive, super dominant men, but I would say more prefer a relaxed confident man more. Ultimately, being alpha is more your state of mind than your hormone levels, once your test levels are at least in the healthy, higher side of normal. I wouldn't be overly focused on meeting a woman or procuring a wife. By the very act of excessively caring about having a woman in your life, or finding a woman that qualifies as wife material, you will unconsciously be exhibiting un-alpha like behavior, which will eventually manifest itself in displays of dependence through submission to the woman in one form or another - none of which is alpha. Basically by prioritizing meeting a good woman, you'll effectively be sabotaging yourself.

Your best bet is to focus on your job, your physique, and let the chips fall where they may in regards to meeting women. Rather than actively seeking, take advantage of opportunities that arise for meeting women, but don't make that a priority - hopefully that makes sense.

bro my belief you run steroids hot and heavy but then you cycle off everything. let body heal, then it hit hard again. i don't agree year round, that for pussies who don't want to train without roids

I personally agree with this. The body needs time off to heal and recover....and by time off it means either fully off or trt which is 200mg per week at MAX.

I'd try low dose adderall or modafinil for the focus before running 750 of test for 9 months, but rock it man.

Also running that much, You didnt say how much you are training? You keep running so much Test, conttinual labor,more unnatural mass and training could lead to stress fractures later down the track.

I don't know why you would keep the test that high when you are cycling tren. Most people go lower test higher tren. I think you should be willing to adjust based on what you are cycling at the time.

I personally think a good cruise amount is somewhere around 300-400mg/week. No reason you couldn't maintain everything you gained from a test/tren blast and continue to have all the other positive effects at that level.

I'd try low dose adderall or modafinil for the focus before running 750 of test for 9 months, but rock it man.

That's a way to look at it, but Adderall is a drug that's very addictive, while with testosterone he can cycle on and off while improving his body.

I don't know why you would keep the test that high when you are cycling tren. Most people go lower test higher tren. I think you should be willing to adjust based on what you are cycling at the time.

I personally think a good cruise amount is somewhere around 300-400mg/week. No reason you couldn't maintain everything you gained from a test/tren blast and continue to have all the other positive effects at that level.

no need to use test at all with tren entirely. let the tren shine

bro i like to run my tren high

Back
Top Bottom