Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 brain healthy habits that you should be doing

stevesmi

Staff
A lot of people have mental health issues. depressed, angry, bitter, jealous, negative. we see it all the time with people (just go on social media lol) and its a deep domino effect and mental destruction which gets worse and worse. the problem is though if your mental well being is poor you will drastically shorten your lifespan and make life miserable for not just yourself but also your loved ones.

bottom line is on Evo you signed up for 1 reason, to better yourself and that is what I strive to help you with

there are 8 simple and CHEAP things you can do to better your mental health immediately and start feeling better overnight. how many of these do i do on a daily basis? i strive to do all 8. if you are reading this list and are doing less than all 8 then you are hurting your progress

1. eat healthy fats. people are scared of fats yet the science and the best dieticians all say we need these to properly function both mentally and physically. the word 'fat' scares people cause they think if they eat fats they get fat. except that isn't true. we need fat in our diet, and yes there is a difference between good and bad fats! a fat that comes from nature and unprocessed/unrefined is good for you.

2. move the body. this doesn't have to be the gym. it can be walking the dog, gardening, going for a walk, etc. humans require a certain amount of exercise per day as part of our evolution. our ancestors had to move around to survive.

3. get 8 hours of sleep. guys have argued with me over the years on this one. they claim they can function with 3 or 4 hours of sleep and then lots of stims all day. you might think you are okay but trust me the damage you are doing to your body will catch up to you. Tom brady sleeps in a sound proof room and obsesses over sleep getting 8-9 hours per night no matter what. guess what? when you sleep that is when your body repairs itself from all that bullshit you put it through. that is a huge reason why Tom is still kicking ass while the avg nfl career is 3 years or less.

4. avoid processed, fake foods, sugary foods/drinks. i think this one is obvious but i get exactly 0 of this per day. this whole 'cheat meal' thing is bullshit. there is no reason to get fake food, that is just a cop out and being lazy.

5. meditate, deep breathe, pray, yoga, whatever. you don't have to have a religion to do this, that is another bs copout excuse. best time to do this is before bed as your last thing. 15 minutes of this is all you need. put on some soft music in the dark and do it. it will help your sleep too

6. give back everyday. you can give back by helping a neighbor, the old lady down the street cut her lawn, go donate blood, donating to a charity even a buck help, volunteering in town, etc. do SOMETHING everyday to give back.

7. spend some time in a safe space like in nature, the gym, or setup a room at home as your place or attend a yoga class where you can center yourself if you live in the city. today many of us work from home or in offices and it is completely unhealthy to not separate your mind from all that bullshit on a daily basis. the stories of the businessman late in his office coming home to a wife banging the poolboy are true. point is you cannot allow your mind to be consumed by the daily grind, you need a break. i like to go to the gym with my headphones and go into my own world and ignore everything else, speaking of which during this time you should absolutely NOT have your phone or any other device on you!

8. fast more. even if you are a meathead bodybuilder who has to eat every 2 hours and eat 400g of protein per day you can still do some fasting. remember even the Mr. Olympia champion fasts, all the way to the skinny vegan you like to make fun of. it doesn't matter what your goals are, fasting is very important not just for physical health but also mental health. remember it is part of how humans evolved to do it.

we will be going over more of these things on a future podcast and i will be getting more specific on each point so stay tuned.

Last edited:
A lot of people have mental health issues. depressed, angry, bitter, jealous, negative. we see it all the time with people (just go on social media lol) and its a deep domino effect and mental destruction which gets worse and worse. the problem is though if your mental well being is poor you will drastically shorten your lifespan and make life miserable for not just yourself but also your loved ones.

bottom line is on Evo you signed up for 1 reason, to better yourself and that is what I strive to help you with

there are 8 simple and CHEAP things you can do to better your mental health immediately and start feeling better overnight. how many of these do i do on a daily basis? i strive to do all 8. if you are reading this list and are doing less than all 8 then you are hurting your progress

1. eat healthy fats. people are scared of fats yet the science and the best dieticians all say we need these to properly function both mentally and physically. the word 'fat' scares people cause they think if they eat fats they get fat. except that isn't true. we need fat in our diet, and yes there is a difference between good and bad fats! a fat that comes from nature and unprocessed/unrefined is good for you.

2. move the body. this doesn't have to be the gym. it can be walking the dog, gardening, going for a walk, etc. humans require a certain amount of exercise per day as part of our evolution. our ancestors had to move around to survive.

3. get 8 hours of sleep. guys have argued with me over the years on this one. they claim they can function with 3 or 4 hours of sleep and then lots of stims all day. you might think you are okay but trust me the damage you are doing to your body will catch up to you. Tom brady sleeps in a sound proof room and obsesses over sleep getting 8-9 hours per night no matter what. guess what? when you sleep that is when your body repairs itself from all that bullshit you put it through. that is a huge reason why Tom is still kicking ass while the avg nfl career is 3 years or less.

4. avoid processed, fake foods, sugary foods/drinks. i think this one is obvious but i get exactly 0 of this per day. this whole 'cheat meal' thing is bullshit. there is no reason to get fake food, that is just a cop out and being lazy.

5. meditate, deep breathe, pray, yoga, whatever. you don't have to have a religion to do this, that is another bs copout excuse. best time to do this is before bed as your last thing. 15 minutes of this is all you need. put on some soft music in the dark and do it. it will help your sleep too

6. give back everyday. you can give back by helping a neighbor, the old lady down the street cut her lawn, go donate blood, donating to a charity even a buck help, volunteering in town, etc. do SOMETHING everyday to give back.

7. spend some time in a safe space like in nature, the gym, or setup a room at home as your place or attend a yoga class where you can center yourself if you live in the city. today many of us work from home or in offices and it is completely unhealthy to not separate your mind from all that bullshit on a daily basis. the stories of the businessman late in his office coming home to a wife banging the poolboy are true. point is you cannot allow your mind to be consumed by the daily grind, you need a break. i like to go to the gym with my headphones and go into my own world and ignore everything else, speaking of which during this time you should absolutely NOT have your phone or any other device on you!

8. fast more. even if you are a meathead bodybuilder who has to eat every 2 hours and eat 400g of protein per day you can still do some fasting. remember even the Mr. Olympia champion fasts, all the way to the skinny vegan you like to make fun of. it doesn't matter what your goals are, fasting is very important not just for physical health but also mental health. remember it is part of how humans evolved to do it.

we will be going over more of these things on a future podcast and i will be getting more specific on each point so stay tuned.

Sleep, train and get out! I have ALL my notifications off on my phone as it is. So if I'm out on my daily steps / walk I take my camera and take photos of nature.

Back
Top Bottom