Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS & CrossFit

rolandchan

Registered
I've been trying to find the best aas to help one excel at crossfit where you require heavy metabolic work with a combination of lean strength. Basically something that improves work capacity. Any thoughts?

sarms would be a much better option for crossfit than steroids would.. they go hand in hand with your goals and provide the type of enhancement you are wanting in a much better way than steroids would.. GW501516 itself is what you are wanting when you speak about work capacity... you wont find anything like it... then you would add in sr9009 and then s4 to go with the lean muscle gain and strength... its perfect for your goals...

About AAS I would say probably Winstrol with some Test Prop or there are some other cycle with Primo and EQ that can help out

Lmao if you use Tren! Avoid that completely! I would also recommend SARMS for CrossFit you will gain a lot of endurance and improve a lot of personal times.

Steroids and crossfit seems laughable to me. SARMS would be a much better option. ESARMS has the highest quality.

www.esarms.com

Laughable? Lol wtf.

OP, I do CrossFit and have had success running Test and Test + DECA/NPP. I even throw in some Dbol fro time to time, but just remember to take measures to aliviate the inevitable back pumps from the Dbol.

Never taken any SARM with these cycles and never had a problem with endurance. I got stronger and faster every single time.

Sarms are actually perfect for crossfit and your goals. Gw, s4, and RAD140 or mk2866 would be very conductive to that type of training.

Get everything you need from www.esarms.com

Been doing the same research myself and just ordered an EQ cycle with a low dose of test. I have heard a lot about SARMS as well but honestly haven’t dug into it and didn’t want to just jump into that world. My plan is EQ for strength and some size, with a side order of endurance....plus enough test to keep things interesting without getting into lots of water retention and estrogenic sides (which I’m prone to). In my research, I think Cardarine was the other thing that I kept seeing come up, but as I said, I didn’t dig into any of that too much.

I only do CrossFit once a week or so, but I do other metabolic conditioning work and run as well in addition to lifting.

Starting my cycle feb 1 for 16 weeks, so we shall see.

Sarms are actually perfect for crossfit and your goals. Gw, s4, and RAD140 or mk2866 would be very conductive to that type of training.

Get everything you need from www.esarms.com

Out of those SARMS which one should I be taking all of them ? I know GW is supposed to be great but wouldn’t mind stacking stuff together to enhance gains!

- - - Updated - - -

Been doing the same research myself and just ordered an EQ cycle with a low dose of test. I have heard a lot about SARMS as well but honestly haven’t dug into it and didn’t want to just jump into that world. My plan is EQ for strength and some size, with a side order of endurance....plus enough test to keep things interesting without getting into lots of water retention and estrogenic sides (which I’m prone to). In my research, I think Cardarine was the other thing that I kept seeing come up, but as I said, I didn’t dig into any of that too much.

I only do CrossFit once a week or so, but I do other metabolic conditioning work and run as well in addition to lifting.

Starting my cycle feb 1 for 16 weeks, so we shall see.

What dosage are you doing for the EQ and same for test ?

Out of those SARMS which one should I be taking all of them ? I know GW is supposed to be great but wouldn’t mind stacking stuff together to enhance gains!

- - - Updated - - -

Starting it at 375 test E and 625 eq per week. Personally, I know i run into side effect trouble with test at 500, but i'm fine with it at 250. So i'm experimenting with a midway point....might increase or decrease as the cycle progresses. Some of the reading I'd done said people had success with test:eq at 2:3 ratio, so that's how i came up with the eq dose. Some think that's too low for benefits of that drug, but again....it's my starting point and i may increase it along the way. This is all an experiment for me!

Starting it at 375 test E and 625 eq per week. Personally, I know i run into side effect trouble with test at 500, but i'm fine with it at 250. So i'm experimenting with a midway point....might increase or decrease as the cycle progresses. Some of the reading I'd done said people had success with test:eq at 2:3 ratio, so that's how i came up with the eq dose. Some think that's too low for benefits of that drug, but again....it's my starting point and i may increase it along the way. This is all an experiment for me!
I don't think there are many people out there that would say 600 mgs of eq is to low. Well, maybe there is, there seems to be a lot of really stupid bro science surrounding EQ. I did 400 mgs a week for 10 weeks with 500mgs test and had spectacular results. Dave Pulumbo talks about the guys in the 90's using something like 100 to 200 mgs a week with good results. The equine vials are 50 mg vials, I haven't done the research but I would assume at that concentration the effective dose for horse is no where near 600 mgs a week. Just saying.

I don't think there are many people out there that would say 600 mgs of eq is to low. Well, maybe there is, there seems to be a lot of really stupid bro science surrounding EQ. I did 400 mgs a week for 10 weeks with 500mgs test and had spectacular results. Dave Pulumbo talks about the guys in the 90's using something like 100 to 200 mgs a week with good results. The equine vials are 50 mg vials, I haven't done the research but I would assume at that concentration the effective dose for horse is no where near 600 mgs a week. Just saying.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s too low either....like you said, though, there seems to be a lot of bro science about eq out there. Trying it for myself to see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd go MK2866, gw, and S4. That's a great cycle for you. You can get everything you need from www.esarms.com

Back
Top Bottom