Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS bad breath

cut77

Registered
Hello,.

I wanted to know if bad breath is associated with AAS in anyway ? I recently noticed I have been getting more of a bad breath since I started taking AAS but not sure if its related or not.

Hello,.

I wanted to know if bad breath is associated with AAS in anyway ? I recently noticed I have been getting more of a bad breath since I started taking AAS but not sure if its related or not.

Are you fasting?

It's not related. Steroids increase internal core body temperature so they will make you sweat more and can increase body odour but they will not effect breath

Hello,.

Directly? No. Are you using orals?

Hello,.

No, AAS is no associated with bad breath. However, the combination of AAS and not brushing one's teeth on a regular basis is so associated.

Alrighty then!

I hate going against the grain, but there is a correlation between higher testosterone and form of halitosis

I hate going against the grain, but there is a correlation between higher testosterone and form of halitosis

Explain and or provide info.

Well if you put in trt and bad breath you will see it in the info they provide but i will try to find the article i saw that showed a correlation. I'm at work so give a hour or so

Back
Top Bottom