Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAs decrease memory?

funaki

Registered
It appears that AAS causes acute changes in the brain that would decrease memory performance.
I personally have used them on and off for years and I think while at 1g doses, I feel my cognitive performance declines. However, while off cycle things seem to go back to normal. In my own experience this would appear to be reversible.

Does anyone else have this same experience?

I personally have never had that problem but I also don’t use 1 gram doses. Maybe the moderators have more insight.

never have i had this happen whatsoever... ive had tren change my emotions and other compounds that have affected my aggression and mood to certain extents, but never my memory decreasing.. there are some cycles i WISH i could forget loll

Ive never abused the stuff before so I have never had any cognitive issues with it.

I don't feel like I've experienced cognitive issues per se, although 19-nor compounds tend to play with my emotions

I dont think theres any validity to this. If anything, AAS has seemed to improve my memory function and mental capacity as a whole

Not long after i started using gear i .... ah na nevermind i forgot what i was going to say

If all hormones are in check, I feel much sharper... If estrogen is low I feel significant cognitive decline.

So yeh, or high estrogen obviously that shit will not give u a super clear head... Foggy as fuk...
So yeh hormones effect cognition...

Back
Top Bottom