Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS detection police force

DriscolDave

Registered
Hey Guys,

im planning on taking a police officer exam and am a little concern as to if the drug test they perform includes aas detection any info is greatly appreciated.

Its illegal for them to perform any anabolic testing if you research you’ll find departments on the east coast ran into this situation. I would be more inclined any testing done by police departments would fall more in the realm of common street narcotics additionally if your not advertising the fact your using anabolics the normal person wouldn’t know the difference anyways. They will chalk it up to good diet and chicken breast lol. Just keep hush about it and you’ll be good bro.

While I am not an expert on this, I don't believe this is normally tested for in general law enforcement (and AAS use in law enforcement is relatively common).

If your Ronnie Coleman it doesn’t matter how much test your on

If you WAS (he's properly retired now). Romano did a piece on how many NYPD were on.

Like I said - if you haven't got yourself a bad rep with your bosses (Police or Military) you're golden. But fuck up and dick out and you'll be tested up the ying yang.

Here's a though for the OP. DO NOT JOIN THE FKIN POLICE. You're breaking the law RIGHT NOW and that's not as a cop but before you've even applied.

That said, as per Romano's article, I think (good) cops should. If only to be able to take down the fighting perps.

I cant speak for the whole country but I know that nobody where I live in law enforcement has been tested for anabolics....ever. I've been friends with a lot of cops for over 20 years and know plenty that are on

No law enforcement agency in the entire country tests for aas. Even the dea has NEVER tested a single agent or employee for aas.

No law enforcement agency in the entire country tests for aas. Even the dea has NEVER tested a single agent or employee for aas.

Without checking I'd agree as a part of their standard tests no. But I'd bet a buck they can if they want to.

over on EF, we've had members say they were asked in polygraph exams about it though

Yes you will definitely be asked about it during a lie detector test but you will never be tested for it on the job. However, if you had a heart attack while on the job you will be tested for
everything including AAS. One of my gym buddies is a cop and I asked.

Back
Top Bottom