Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS effect work ?

WilliamOctopi

Registered
Hey guys, just had a question.

I'm currently a registered nurse working full time and am wondering what's the chance of losing my license or getting caught doing roids?

Just planning on starting out with a simple cycle of test only.
Anyone get any experience with nursing and roids?
Thanks

They wouldn't test you for steroids, so short of a conviction you should have no worries.

most people who use steroids have professional types of jobs and get away with it almost all of the time

i agree with PON, seems like the only thing you have to worry about is doing something dumb and getting busted with steroids.. like don't drive around with steroids in your car in case you are pulled over, and don't go through airport security with steroids lol otherwise i don't see how they would ever know

most people who use steroids have professional types of jobs and get away with it almost all of the time

i agree with PON, seems like the only thing you have to worry about is doing something dumb and getting busted with steroids.. like don't drive around with steroids in your car in case you are pulled over, and don't go through airport security with steroids lol otherwise i don't see how they would ever know

Agree 100%.

You should do what you can to not draw attention to yourself. If you start looking really juicy and swole....perhaps someone might suspect you of using steroids and then next thing you know...you are asked to submit to a very specific and special test to detect AAS's. PED's are not something that is tested in a normal job drug screening protocol.

i agree with everyone else... that comes down to you being stupid about it... whether getting caught with it or drawing unnecessary attention to yourself etc.. testing you for it is not likely at all unless you bring some sort of reason to have them be suspicious of you

Really no employer test for AAS. Just athletes that compete where it is banned. It’s kinda funny I had a accident awhile back and got your typical drug test that they do and after passing my VP said I’m surprised you passed, figured you were putting needles in your ass. LMAO I didn’t bother telling him they don’t test for that..... [emoji16]

Agree with everyone here. The chances of being tested for PEDs at a normal job is less than 1%. Nothing to ever worry about

Hey guys, just had a question.

I'm currently a registered nurse working full time and am wondering what's the chance of losing my license or getting caught doing roids?

Just planning on starting out with a simple cycle of test only.
Anyone get any experience with nursing and roids?
Thanks

None. You're our first nurse.

There is a big difference between being intoxicated at work on narcotic type drugs, and using hormones for athletic enhancement.
If you were in the Olympics yeh I'd be concerned, even the army. But not any kind of regular job. Even a police officer I wouldn't be concerned

the responses in this thread are hilarious and i agree.. but i just want to followup and i hate to sterotype but those of you in that field know there is a severe drinking/party culture among EMT's, nurses, firefighters, etc. i know because i have dated chicks in that field and i have known friends in that field so i find it ironic that it is okay to drink your gills off working in that field but hey if you use steroids you are a bad person. especially since alcohol can kill you and others very easily by getting into your car that night.

the responses in this thread are hilarious and i agree.. but i just want to followup and i hate to sterotype but those of you in that field know there is a severe drinking/party culture among EMT's, nurses, firefighters, etc. i know because i have dated chicks in that field and i have known friends in that field so i find it ironic that it is okay to drink your gills off working in that field but hey if you use steroids you are a bad person. especially since alcohol can kill you and others very easily by getting into your car that night.

Cause society is retarded... People have no brain. They had the word steroid and a stereotype pops into their head, judgement and all, even tho they have zero clue about steroids. And would then sware there favourite celebrity actors don't take steroids and that they are natural... Like somone told me Hugh Jackman in wolverine was natty, and that he thinks that's achievable natty... Yeh right.

Fireman in Australia are pretty big on the roids. I was once in a rapid response crew electrical related, and had dealings with fireman while attending house fires and it was clear as day.

Lawyers are huggge drinkers, at least my uncle was, he had a couple law firms and every night he would get tanked, because of the stress of all the cases going over his head.

The world is just full of judgemental fucks with zero clue.
I just do me.

Back
Top Bottom