Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS half life question

Necros

I will be running bloodwork soon for my TRT doctor and I have been running an oral Winstrol cycle of 40 mg/day on top of my normal TRT prescription of 200 mg Test E/wk. I have found that Winstrol has a half life of 9 hours but how long after I stop taking it will it significantly impact my free test level on my bloodwork?

It shouldn't really affect your free test levels more than a few days after ceasing. It will wreck havoc on you lipid values longer though

its really not going to effect your test levels since your on trt... it can lower shbg which would free up bound testosterone and then could elevate your free test but its not going to be enough for a huge red flag or anything like that... now, it will effect your liver, kidney, cholesterol etc... so those numbers could definitely be different...

it will effect other things like your liver that will throw up red flags with your doctor.. give it a solid 3-4 weeks and run n2guard in that time

also i don't like your 200mg a week TRT dose, that is too high. your prostate and heart health is gonna get nailed at that dosage

its really not going to effect your test levels since your on trt... it can lower shbg which would free up bound testosterone and then could elevate your free test but its not going to be enough for a huge red flag or anything like that... now, it will effect your liver, kidney, cholesterol etc... so those numbers could definitely be different...
This is interesting and I've often wondered about this. So on the flip side does that mean I can't use bloodwork to show how effective gear is?

it will effect other things like your liver that will throw up red flags with your doctor.. give it a solid 3-4 weeks and run n2guard in that time

also i don't like your 200mg a week TRT dose, that is too high. your prostate and heart health is gonna get nailed at that dosage
This dosage usually puts me between 700 - 800 range for T, is that not good? Hemacrit is a bit high so I donate 2-3 times a year. Blood pressure is normal and E levels managed with 1 mg adex on injection day.

BTW, Found link to your ebooks on another post and plan on downloading today. Enjoy the podcast as well but have only had time to listen to 3 or 4 episodes so far.

This is interesting and I've often wondered about this. So on the flip side does that mean I can't use bloodwork to show how effective gear is?

Obviously if you increase test dosing u should see an increase in total test but you cant tell that with winstrol

This dosage usually puts me between 700 - 800 range for T, is that not good? Hemacrit is a bit high so I donate 2-3 times a year. Blood pressure is normal and E levels managed with 1 mg adex on injection day.

BTW, Found link to your ebooks on another post and plan on downloading today. Enjoy the podcast as well but have only had time to listen to 3 or 4 episodes so far.
I see no problem with your test dose if that's where it puts you. It's about the same for me. Dosages are different for different people. Some people need 200mg to be optimal and it's not uncommon at all

Back
Top Bottom