Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: AAS half life question

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    29
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    AAS half life question

    I will be running bloodwork soon for my TRT doctor and I have been running an oral Winstrol cycle of 40 mg/day on top of my normal TRT prescription of 200 mg Test E/wk. I have found that Winstrol has a half life of 9 hours but how long after I stop taking it will it significantly impact my free test level on my bloodwork?

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,824
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It shouldn't really affect your free test levels more than a few days after ceasing. It will wreck havoc on you lipid values longer though

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,724
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To be safe try a week.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,816
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its really not going to effect your test levels since your on trt... it can lower shbg which would free up bound testosterone and then could elevate your free test but its not going to be enough for a huge red flag or anything like that... now, it will effect your liver, kidney, cholesterol etc... so those numbers could definitely be different...

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46,663
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it will effect other things like your liver that will throw up red flags with your doctor.. give it a solid 3-4 weeks and run n2guard in that time

    also i don't like your 200mg a week TRT dose, that is too high. your prostate and heart health is gonna get nailed at that dosage
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,069
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're on TRT dude it's not going to impact your test levels

  7. #7
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    29
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    its really not going to effect your test levels since your on trt... it can lower shbg which would free up bound testosterone and then could elevate your free test but its not going to be enough for a huge red flag or anything like that... now, it will effect your liver, kidney, cholesterol etc... so those numbers could definitely be different...
    This is interesting and I've often wondered about this. So on the flip side does that mean I can't use bloodwork to show how effective gear is?

  8. #8
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    29
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    it will effect other things like your liver that will throw up red flags with your doctor.. give it a solid 3-4 weeks and run n2guard in that time

    also i don't like your 200mg a week TRT dose, that is too high. your prostate and heart health is gonna get nailed at that dosage
    This dosage usually puts me between 700 - 800 range for T, is that not good? Hemacrit is a bit high so I donate 2-3 times a year. Blood pressure is normal and E levels managed with 1 mg adex on injection day.

    BTW, Found link to your ebooks on another post and plan on downloading today. Enjoy the podcast as well but have only had time to listen to 3 or 4 episodes so far.

  9. #9
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,816
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Necros View Post
    This is interesting and I've often wondered about this. So on the flip side does that mean I can't use bloodwork to show how effective gear is?
    Obviously if you increase test dosing u should see an increase in total test but you cant tell that with winstrol

  10. #10
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    291
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If it was me I would give it 3+ weeks and then test, mainly cause of how it impacts your liver and that will come out also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •