Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS sperm effects

supersport4

Registered
my buddy is getting married in may and they are gonna try and start a family. his question is: are there any roids that don't affect his sperm count? he has come a long way and doesn't wanna lose his gains, he is a very hard gainer. Is there stuff he should avoid completely or should he stop when he wants to make babies?

There's no such thing as a hard gainer.

Has he been medically diagnosed with a low sperm count?

There's no such thing as a hard gainer.

Has he been medically diagnosed with a low sperm count?

I think there is BUT... I would agree that all too often we see guys that don't eat right and train like pussies AND have zero patience asking about roids. That's, as I think we'd agree, ass backwards. There's a post live now on the sister forum from a fella who looks like he doesn't eat even close to enough.

He should get his priorities straight......either worry about using steroids or worry about starting a family. It is never a good conversation when you have to listen to your wife cry that she cant get pregnant and the reason is the dude cant get off the fucking gear.

All steroids will reduce sperm production.

Check out this article for more info -> https://www.evolutionary.org/sperm-count-and-steroids/

Def agree, there is a guy who posts on another forum who used anabolic steroids for a very long time during his late teens and early twenties. He is completely sterile with zero sperm count and him and his wife adopted a little boy in the end, after their marriage almost ended because he refused to use donor sperm. He attributed his infertility to the anabolic steroids.

my buddy is getting married in may and they are gonna try and start a family. his question is: are there any roids that don't affect his sperm count? he has come a long way and doesn't wanna lose his gains, he is a very hard gainer. Is there stuff he should avoid completely or should he stop when he wants to make babies?

Or maybe he could use one of these, what are they...sperm clinics or something where they allow you to store your sperm for future use.

A friend of mine who competes has done this twice.

That being said, get your priorities straight. If you are trying to have kids then get off the fucking gear.

Back
Top Bottom