Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abaxen pharmaceuticals cycle

gotomars7

Registered
Okay so I grabbed some EQ and test from this lab called abaxen pharmaceuticals. My plan is 500mg a week of EQ and 400 Cyp. my question is do i need an AI. I am 36, 12% body fat in case that matters. diet on point, 3rd cycle thanks!

you have ran three cycles and you dont know if you need an ai or not? Thats fucking scary bro, seriously...

I would be running an AI for sure with that much gear. Steve mentions blood work which will absolutely nail down the proper dose. I would start with aromasin around 10mg EOD and see how that goes. Get bloods, then adjust.

I ran 500 mgs of test and 400 mgs of Eq and needed an AI but only needed to take it for about a week around midway through the cycle. Most guys will say to run an AI from the start at much higher than actually needed. Steroids are not good for you, but there are reports out there that say AI's are as bad if not worse in some ways the the gear. The AI's are absolutely worse for you that slightly elevated estrogen. My opinion is that AI's should be used in the event of side effects of estrogen, IE swollen hands, feet, ankles, itchy, swollen nipples, etc. Otherwise I just dont think that its worth taking them just in case. Also, what I have found, personally, the less you use, the less you need over time, and the less your body has estrogen related problems. This is just my milage, yours may vary.

Back
Top Bottom