Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abdominal pain after GHRP-2 injection

Subscription

Registered
So last night i took my shot of GHRP-2 right after i had finished my workout (200mcg), everything felt fine, got insane hunger, sweating and heat flushes from this shot, dunno why, about 10 minutes pass and my abs felt like they were being stepped on and cramping really bad, was extremely painful, went away once the GHRp2 had done its thing, has anyone else had the same thing? or could it be bunk shit or something? cheers.

So last night i took my shot of GHRP-2 right after i had finished my workout (200mcg), everything felt fine, got insane hunger, sweating and heat flushes from this shot, dunno why, about 10 minutes pass and my abs felt like they were being stepped on and cramping really bad, was extremely painful, went away once the GHRp2 had done its thing, has anyone else had the same thing? or could it be bunk shit or something? cheers.

Ive had some abdominal discomfort before. Dunno if others have had the same but my stomach would growl/cramp a little on occasion.

cramping means what to you?

like upset stomach? maybe you ate something earlier that bothered you.

now if you do the same thing again and the same thing keep happening then we know something is up

I honestly don't think it's related to the GHRP. I often get muscle cramps when I forget to take my magnesium.

You are most likely magnesium deficient.

Back
Top Bottom