Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ABOMBS or DBOLS?

gainsman

hey guys currently nearing the end of my cycle, want something to bust through a plateau and pack on some good size as im still really lean. im running ;
400 EQ
500 test
500 Deca
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
hgh 4iu's ed
I have cycled a few times and never ran either, however i am fairly estrogen prone.
what are your experiences with anadrol and dbol?

Same same but different....Dbol is probably a little easier on the liver, Anadrol will up your hematocrit levels slightly faster than dbol......gains are almost on par.....BUT everyone reacts differently to diff compounds, the only way to find out is to run one of them. Personally Anadrol hits me harder (liver stress) but thats really nothing to do with your decision. Bue heart Dbols are gtg as are Green Dragon Anadrols. You wont need much of either, 50 mg of Anadrol or 30 mg of Dbol will put you where you want to be for a first run.

Same same but different....Dbol is probably a little easier on the liver, Anadrol will up your hematocrit levels slightly faster than dbol......gains are almost on par.....BUT everyone reacts differently to diff compounds, the only way to find out is to run one of them. Personally Anadrol hits me harder (liver stress) but thats really nothing to do with your decision. Bue heart Dbols are gtg as are Green Dragon Anadrols. You wont need much of either, 50 mg of Anadrol or 30 mg of Dbol will put you where you want to be for a first run.

Yeh probably wont go as high as those doses, im using it as a mid cycle kick so im looking for A50 tablets instead of caps so i can split them. might just rotate them as well.
few weeks on the Abombs and a few on the DBOLS. just a little worried about the sides of each. livers wont be an issue.
Im really just dying to try them both lol.
ive experimented with most basic oils but barely any orals.

anadrol is stronger as it is more androgenic

but stronger isn't always a good thing lol. your cycle already has a lot of test in there which is an androgen, adding anadrol will increase sides.

i honestly don't think you should add an oral, that is already a lot of gear. but if you must you can try anadrol for a couple weeks and see how you feel

It is really a personal choice. Both are powerful for mass and strength. Dbol is a test derivative and aromatizes extremely heavily so there will be a lot of water weight. Anadrol is a dht but still binds to the estrogen receptor so there can be some estrogen related sides. Both are liver toxic. It is really up to you.

This article explains the difference between anadrol and dbol in depth -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anadrol-vs-dbol/

The two are very similar in the term of results and what to expect. Anadrol is the stronger of the two but also more liver toxic. Everyone responds to drugs differently. Some people prefer dbol, some people prefer anadrol.

Both are very estrogenic and liver toxic so make sure to include an AI like aromasin and a good liver aid supplement like n2guard into your cycle lay out.

Honestly with you being really estrogen sensitive, I would pick neither of those and use tbol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/turinabol-4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
Both anadrol and dbol are very estrogenic and will cause a lot of water retention and bloat. Tbol on the other hand does not aromatize into estrogen so it'll provide much cleaner gains.

The gyno risk when using dbol and anadrol is very high but very low with tbol.

Thanks guys thats some really good points from all of you, not too worried about the androgenic components of Anadrol @stevsmi it doesent seem to be overly androgenic and ive ran small doses of tren before.
@muskate ive ran Tbol before and absolutely loved it, livers didnt even go up, pumps were sick! but for now i want some quick mass, even though its sloppy mass im planning on hardening out toward the end of the cycle so i dont see it as a major issue, particularly heading into the middle of winter here in AUS.
@masonicbodybuilder Ahh yes the anadrol estrogen debacle lol, so i'm assuming an AI is still my first line of defense for the gyno symptoms of anadrol? what about nolvadex if that isnt working.. to stop the binding directly at the receptor site? im taking caber so i shouldnt have too much of an issue with the nolva fucking up my progesterone particularly with the deca.

Deadset there are that many articles on DBOL and ANADROL information but not one good thread on any of the forums that talk about people's experiences, let this be it i reckon

^^^ trust me anadrol is very androgenic. don't believe the on paper specs on it.

it is also a DHT derivative, so it doesn't aromatize into estrogen BUT it does bind to estrogen receptors.. so it is tricky. and it does come with DHT sides like head hair loss and enlarged prostate

but stronger isn't always a good thing lol. your cycle already has a lot of test in there which is an androgen, adding anadrol will increase sides.

i honestly don't think you should add an oral, that is already a lot of gear. but if you must you can try anadrol for a couple weeks and see how you feel
Was thinking the same thing. ..that's a strong cycle my friend. I think you should keep it as is.

Was thinking the same thing. ..that's a strong cycle my friend. I think you should keep it as is.

Yeh I would agree it has been a great cycle and i have had awesome results.
i will be phasing out the deca soon so that pct will be easier, probably stop that 2 weeks before my last pin of EQ and test. so the Anadrol would be useful to fill that gap.
I've also been on this cycle for quite a while, so my receptors could potentially be de-sensitized, id rather have more gear than not enough if you get me.

What is the theory behind the weight gain of Drol and Dbol guys? simply water weight due to the estrogen increase?
does the estrogen increase lead to more fat gain?
just want to stay lean whilst i pack on the weight!
i know Drol is particularly used in Anemia cases but a steroid that decreases the metabolism doesent make sense lol

You will gain weight in the form of water and muscle/fat (depending on diet). Dbol is going to cause more water retention than anadrol. Increased estrogen can lead to an increase in fat gain. This is another reason to control estrogen. If you really want to stay lean then go for something like tbol or anavar instead.

What is the theory behind the weight gain of Drol and Dbol guys? simply water weight due to the estrogen increase?
does the estrogen increase lead to more fat gain?
just want to stay lean whilst i pack on the weight!
i know Drol is particularly used in Anemia cases but a steroid that decreases the metabolism doesent make sense lol

The initial weight gain from anadrol/dbol will be water weight. Most users will gain 5-8 pounds the first week on dbol/anadrol. Increases in body fat take time.

Now, both anadrol and dbol are very estrogenic and high estrogen levels will promote fat gain. Especially if you are a bulking 'see food' diet like a lot of people do. So eventually some of the weight gain will also be fat.

Back
Top Bottom