Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to start my first tren cycle

Kembo

Hey, looking for any feedback or advice with my upcoming cycle. This will be my first time trying out Tren. Also going to be my first time using Cabergoline.
6-8 week cycle. Looking to recomp so I'll be eating in a slight deficit. Any reasons why I shouldn't be stacking the MK-677 with the Tren? I've used Mk-677 in the past and love it.

225MG Tren Ace a week. 75MG Mon Wed Fri.
210MG Test C a week,
30MG MK-677 a day.
0.5MG anastrozole a week.
0.5MG Cabergoline a week.

I have previous experience with Test, Deca, Mk677, Yk-11, S23 and every sarm under the sun. Been on TRT for a year now. Thanks for any feedback.

gw501516 is a must with tren... not only does it combat the cardio issues with tren but also the cholesterol and blood pressure issues, which are highly overlooked and should be taken very seriously... you can use 677 if you want, although it may not be the very best option... very wise to keep your tren dose lower as you have it..

I think that's a great first tren cycle. I have always used prami and have never taken anastrozole. But looks like a good conservative cycle to dip your toes in the tren pool.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

gw501516 is a must with tren... not only does it combat the cardio issues with tren but also the cholesterol and blood pressure issues, which are highly overlooked and should be taken very seriously... you can use 677 if you want, although it may not be the very best option... very wise to keep your tren dose lower as you have it..
Like Dylan points out the cardarine will greatly Improve breathing and cardio, two teen sides that are hard to battle without it.

Like Dylan points out the cardarine will greatly Improve breathing and cardio, two teen sides that are hard to battle without it.

I meant tren sides...

The number 1 reason would be the hunger cravings. Tren itself is a very powerful when it comes to nutrient partitioning and thus will boost your appetite tremendously.
Now throw nutrobal in to the mix which is also known to increase your appetite and you've just made a pretty uncomfortable scenario from dieting standpoint.

Taking into consideration tren's possible cardio hampering side effect cardarine would be a very good replacement for it. It's also a great option as far as fat loss goes so you are basically killing two birds with one stone.

Well very good points about the GW501516 and I did consider it. But I've ran about 7-8 GW501516 cycles over the past 3-4 years so I really want to give that a long two year break just to be safe. Or am I being way over dramatic about the whole cancer thing?
Also from my experience the hunger from 677 goes away after a few weeks and I've been seeing a lot about Tren and HGH/677 being a great combo for permanent gains and cellular development. Thanks for all the fees back guys, Dylan I've been a follower for years, cheers to you.
Any feedback on the caiber? 0.5mg a week sound like a solid starting point?

Hey, looking for any feedback or advice with my upcoming cycle. This will be my first time trying out Tren. Also going to be my first time using Cabergoline.
6-8 week cycle. Looking to recomp so I'll be eating in a slight deficit. Any reasons why I shouldn't be stacking the MK-677 with the Tren? I've used Mk-677 in the past and love it.

210MG Test C a week,
30MG MK-677 a day.

I have previous experience with Test, Deca, Mk677, Yk-11, S23 and every sarm under the sun. Been on TRT for a year now. Thanks for any feedback.

Self or doc prescribed?

Well very good points about the GW501516 and I did consider it. But I've ran about 7-8 GW501516 cycles over the past 3-4 years so I really want to give that a long two year break just to be safe. Or am I being way over dramatic about the whole cancer thing?
Also from my experience the hunger from 677 goes away after a few weeks and I've been seeing a lot about Tren and HGH/677 being a great combo for permanent gains and cellular development. Thanks for all the fees back guys, Dylan I've been a follower for years, cheers to you.
Any feedback on the caiber? 0.5mg a week sound like a solid starting point?

I need to add that while it can further increase the hunger for some it doesn't do that to everyone from my experience and what I've seen. So you can get away with it. The reason why I was hesitant about using was due to tren and it's tremendous hunger boost increase. And of course the possibility of negative impact on your endurance.

I think the starting dose for caber is good.

Well, not everyone gets hungry on tren. Actually it's very common for tren to destroy appetite. It does mine just like orals do. It depends on how you respond. Everyone is different

It is a very individual thing. Both tren and Nutrobal can cause hunger but not everyone gets that side. I know tons of people who have the opposite on tren. This is one of the reasons why I can actually cut pretty good on tren.

Tren usually makes me pretty hungry for the first bit then after about 5weeks in my appetite starts to fade. By 8 weeks it's hard to eat enough to gain but like Masonic said it's a great cutting steroid at that point. Nutrabol might help with appetite loss. We all respond differently but I would run with both. You can always stop taking the mk if your hunger is getting out of hand.

Forgot to add, My Caber is liquid. 1mg per ML. So my plan is to start out 0.5mg a week. Should I just take 0.5mg all at once, middle of the week or try to break it up? Not sure on the half life or protocols for Caber, Thanks for suggestions.

Forgot to add, My Caber is liquid. 1mg per ML. So my plan is to start out 0.5mg a week. Should I just take 0.5mg all at once, middle of the week or try to break it up? Not sure on the half life or protocols for Caber, Thanks for suggestions.

So start by looking for them.

210MG Test C a week,
30MG MK-677 a day.

Doc prescribed?

Start with 0.25mg twice a week.

I get extremely hungry on tren. It could be placebo or training intensity just gets higher which increases appetite. But either way tren has you covered if u eat good foods. It will do what you want it to do if ur diet and training are in place.

Back
Top Bottom