Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About to start snake diet log

bigjay23

So I already do keto OMAD and was very depressed yesterday at my body fat percentage being 16% so I’m giving this diet a go.
Starting stats:
216lbs @6”0 16%
The goal is to get to 8-10%
I will be keeping the training the same with heavy compounds and 20-30 mins of cardio 5 times per week and cheat on weekends with the diet(not count calories but keep it keto with IF)
The diet I will be doing is OMAD up to 1500 calories per day. High protein low fat zero carb to burn body fat for fuel. During the day I will be drinking snake juice which is 1tbsp pink salt 2 tbsp NoSalt which is potassium, half a tablespoon of magnesium and 2 tbsp of ACV instead of baking soda for digestion and extra fat burn.
I’ll check in once a week for updated stats and pics. I’m about 8 weeks out from my trip to my vacation and at 2 weeks out I’ll cut the cheat days out and continue the diet all 7 days. Only things I am running are GW a few natural test boosters and a multi/fish oil
Here’s my before pics
6debf0dac14d7196f3d76bb2d6f6e015.jpg
4d106a1fcce6e3ec814dc0aece3cfdd4.jpg

bro if you doing snake diet...thats dry fast basically....you ready for a dry fast?

He has different forms of the diet the one I decided to do it the one where you still eat one meal a day

Bro snake diet is dry fasting... if you doing 1 meal per day = TRF (time restricted feeding)... big difference on implementation and outcomes ....

Ya I know he does that also but there’s different forms of the diet.. here’s the link

bro i get it...he himself is wrong about snake diet...its like saying using Deca Durabolin @ 1000mgs per week with pizza daily to get lean and shredded (wrong product for it)...while 1 meal per day will work, its not snake diet ...its TRF ...TRF , while extremely effecting, isn't even CLOSE to the real snake diet which is Dry fasting....

No haha fast all day and eat up to 1500 calories for the whole day to be in a 50% caloric deficit to cut some real weight

So not OMAD then

bro i get it...he himself is wrong about snake diet...its like saying using Deca Durabolin @ 1000mgs per week with pizza daily to get lean and shredded (wrong product for it)...while 1 meal per day will work, its not snake diet ...its TRF ...TRF , while extremely effecting, isn't even CLOSE to the real snake diet which is Dry fasting....

Ya man I get what your saying too and it’s appealing but I can’t do that I’m a T1D id prolly die

Ya man I get what your saying too and it’s appealing but I can’t do that I’m a T1D id prolly die

Bro oh you’re T1D... well for diabetics it’s 100% TRF works ... good choice but be careful measure your blood sugar

Bro oh you’re T1D... well for diabetics it’s 100% TRF works ... good choice but be careful measure your blood sugar

For sure man luckily I know how my body responds pretty well by now as far as insulin needs will just have to lower my basal insulin a bit

Back
Top Bottom