Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abscess draining

hogbog5

Registered
been using steroids for over 3 years now, but i have a little problem that i wanted to learn why it happened so it does not happen again. it started with a delt injection, i aspirated. when i was aspirating there was white pus that went into the syringe. i then drained like 12CC's worth. then my other injection spots i went and drained like 9CC's worth of white pus from my other delt and glute. haven't had problems since, but why did i get these?

i'm flabbergasted that you would be drawing that much pus. makes no sense. that isn't the oil at all, that is your body reacting to an infection. i'm not one of those pussies who runs to the doctor over every little boo boo but in this situation I would. if you don't want to lose a limb cause you let an infection get out of control

Dude absolutely go to the DR ASAP!! I did a front felt injection 12 years ago and forgot to wipe the skin down with alcohol. Long story short, about 2 days later I had a bulge the size of a tennis ball on my shoulder and a fever of 103. In the ER they where talking possible amputation for the first couple of hours. It ended up being a MRSA infection that required about 50% of my front delt being removed and left open for 2 months. I had to pack a massive hole in my shoulder with gauze everyday. Believe me bro I can send you a picture of what the scar on my shoulder still looks like 12 years later.

They told me at the ER if I had come in when I first started feeling shitty and noticed the abscess, I probably wouldn't have needed the surgery.

Go to the Dr numb-nuts

...I did a front felt injection 12 years ago and forgot to wipe the skin down with alcohol. Long story short, about 2 days later I had a bulge the size of a tennis ball on my shoulder and a fever of 103. In the ER they where talking possible amputation for the first couple of hours. It ended up being a MRSA infection that required about 50% of my front delt being removed and left open for 2 months...

Yo, MRSA is no joke. Sounds like you got off relatively easy, opposed to the other possible severe outcomes. Like amputation or death

been using steroids for over 3 years now, but i have a little problem that i wanted to learn why it happened so it does not happen again. it started with a delt injection, i aspirated. when i was aspirating there was white pus that went into the syringe. i then drained like 12CC's worth. then my other injection spots i went and drained like 9CC's worth of white pus from my other delt and glute. haven't had problems since, but why did i get these?
You have some bad infections. You need to see a doc and figure out why you have these. Are you reusing needies? Your body is fighting something you're putting in it

Go to the Dr numb-nuts

Yo, MRSA is no joke. Sounds like you got off relatively easy, opposed to the other possible severe outcomes. Like amputation or death

Absolutely! I had visited my grandfather in the nursing home earlier that day and they were pretty sure that's where the bacteria came from. The antibiotics they had to use had to be run for 9 days through a pic line directly into the heart because it is so caustic it burns out veins.

Im not trying to gross anyone out here, but infections from injections are no joke ! I'm sure the last thing in the world you want to do is go tell your doctor you have an infection from injection steroids, but it is certainly better than the alternative!

Using shit gear

i dont even know wtf to say anymore to some people... there is literally the biggest lack of common sense ive ever seen right now and it only gets worse... if you seriously even need to ask about this, there's far bigger issues going on than an infection

So did you go to the doctor to what was wrong?

Yes I had it drained. I didn't want to post this but I bought these steroids from goroids! they sent me dirty infected testosterone for sure. The doctor said so. Goroids.to is a scammer who sends dirty steroids. DANGER!

Yes I had it drained. I didn't want to post this but I bought these steroids from goroids! they sent me dirty infected testosterone for sure. The doctor said so. Goroids.to is a scammer who sends dirty steroids. DANGER!

thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom