Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abscess pain!

burgerbeast

Registered
Red and like a hard lump.. Does not hurt. I have a weeks worth of amoxicillan. I injected on wed. It hurt and was warm, but I dont know if I had a fever. I have never had one if you can believe that. Now it is just hard. I did have a hard time piercing the skin. The redness got a bit bigger but not much.

This is 100% something you need to go to the doctor for. Don't waste time asking the internet for advice, go get medical attention.

Red and like a hard lump.. Does not hurt. I have a weeks worth of amoxicillan. I injected on wed. It hurt and was warm, but I dont know if I had a fever. I have never had one if you can believe that. Now it is just hard. I did have a hard time piercing the skin. The redness got a bit bigger but not much.

Are you saying you carried on injecting in the same place?

it isn't an infection so antibiotics will do nothing but hurt you here

you have a reaction, it sounds like tissue irritation. it will take a solid 10 days to go away. only thing you can do is apply ice to the area and take some aspirin to get the temp down

Back
Top Bottom