Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abscess sterile??

Never used antibiotics once for this treatment and I have done it several times.

Antibiotics takes way too long and doesn't always work depending on the size.

Once you remove the gunk your body will process any excess which is left very quickly as its minimal.

Soon as you drain it, it's reduced almost back to normal, the next day you can't even tell it was there.

And one time I left it almost a week before I did the drain and it was a huge lump on my chest. The size of two golf balls side by side.
My gf at the time almost vomited from the amount that came out lol.

Bro I respect your guts ... you got steel ba**s ... broly but I agree with R14 you should at least do 3 days of amoxicillin 500mgs day to be safe after abscess draining ...

Tren King giving out the kind of advice that's gonna lead to someone needing an arm off.
No, leaving it in and not draining it will lead to someone needing an arm off.

I know a friend who lost most of his quad and almost his life because he didn't drain it.

Do you actually think about what you post before you write it..?

Tren King giving out the kind of advice that's gonna lead to someone needing an arm off.

Bro mobster you got my respect and I listen to your podcast... but here I disagree ... I’ve drained abscess myself before and it comes out clean ... though antibiotics every time ... 500mgs amoxicillin 3-5 days ...

No, leaving it in and not draining it will lead to someone needing an arm off.

I know a friend who lost most of his quad and almost his life because he didn't drain it.

Do you actually think about what you post before you write it..?

Bro mobster is old school... he don’t agree with you ... many evo brothers got different opinions and views ... all are welcome

Ay guys, forgot to update you all. Like I said in my original post that it was just puss, didn’t clarify obviously but I had no signs of infection (heat,pain etc). Got ultrasound on my leg, complex cysts , they are small and very difficult to drain as each cyst has several pockets. Really not worth the hassle to drain. Doesn’t cause any problems and can go away over time so no biggie. Now why did this happen? Unsure, havnt had other injection sites check but it’s never happened anywhere else only this leg. It’s not due to not rotating sites, I have 10 sites I rotate. It’s not cleanliness as I don’t ha e a laborious job, I pin after showers, and I swab everything. Probs just had a crack at some dirty gear from years ago when I first started when I only used to pin quads, so no real moral to the story, happens to the best of us, 👍👍

Ay guys, forgot to update you all. Like I said in my original post that it was just puss, didn’t clarify obviously but I had no signs of infection (heat,pain etc). Got ultrasound on my leg, complex cysts , they are small and very difficult to drain as each cyst has several pockets. Really not worth the hassle to drain. Doesn’t cause any problems and can go away over time so no biggie. Now why did this happen? Unsure, havnt had other injection sites check but it’s never happened anywhere else only this leg. It’s not due to not rotating sites, I have 10 sites I rotate. It’s not cleanliness as I don’t ha e a laborious job, I pin after showers, and I swab everything. Probs just had a crack at some dirty gear from years ago when I first started when I only used to pin quads, so no real moral to the story, happens to the best of us, 👍👍

One of those things which occur to me well after the time:

My 2nd ever job was at a meat plant. My 1st job there was unloading the meat from the trucks. Our QC (quality control) fella showed me what he was looking for including abscesses etc. Now in a cyst you can have a hard membrane or skin form up around the void (filled with pus in this example). Which means you can have a puss filled void filled for which you show no sign of infection. Of course one day that may not be true and f**k knows how long its been sitting there waiting to be pinned... yuck

Back
Top Bottom