Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abscess sterile??

Jalog19

Went to pin in quad, aspirated, bloody yellow puss came out, I have no infection signs (swelling pain etc) so my assumption is that it’s probably sterile? Anyone had experience with this? I’ve had it once before in same leg and it went away so I’m thinking it’s the same thing ..... TIA

Went to pin in quad, aspirated, bloody yellow puss came out, I have no infection signs (swelling pain etc) so my assumption is that it’s probably sterile? Anyone had experience with this? I’ve had it once before in same leg and it went away so I’m thinking it’s the same thing ..... TIA

There was a post recently with a guy draining his own abscess on AAS forum. I can't find the thread now but he has pins full of puss.

Now to your question. If you have yellow puss coming out, it means you have an abscess, you can try to drain it yourself and take anti biotics but leaving it to do nothing is not a good idea. You either drain it, or goto the doctor. Obviously, the best method is going to the doctor and saying you injected some oil based b12 and got an infection. Get him to drain it and give you antibiotics.

If you have no health insurance or scared to goto the doctor, you'll need to man up and push it all out yourself.

puss coming out of the injection site? that's dangerous, you need to get that drained ASAP!
also change your gear seems dirty AAS you injecting

I saw you post on other threads taking about sterile abscess, how do you determine that then?

Mostly skewed logic - as in zero heat etc etc

Yeah you have puss coming out of your body without any other warning signs, I think it is a good time to go see a doctor. They have to runs bloods and ultrasound the area to see whats up.

Brother dont want to scare you but this is not good , GO NOW TO DOCTOR and tell him the truth . Lets pray to antibiotic help you if not you need to drain it ( but only a professional can do that for you ( doctor )

- - - Updated - - -

Try to never inject the same place after 7 days again , you have shoulders , glutes , legs ( 2 or 3 points ) and very important use high quality gear ( remember good quality is always more expensive )

Get a 19g pin and a 5ml barrel.

Clean the area and find the highest point of the lump.

Stick the pin in and while inserting pull back on the barrel for vacuum. Once you hit the sweet spot it will draw a large amount of blood and puss.

Now you can remove the pin and barrel and massage the gunk out. Start at the end of the lump and work your way in towards the hole. There will be a fair bit and it will be relieving immediately once you do it.

I have done this plenty of times prior to being able to source raws and making home brew.

Australia is notorious for poor quality oils.

A sterile abscess will only contain blood and will contain extremely high pressure to the point where it squirts out if you did this.

What you have is an infection, blood with cottage cheese style consistency puss.

Or you could be a pussy and go to the docs who will just do the same thing lol

Once you do the above, it will take approximately a week to heal and clear up. In 2 weeks you can jab in the spot again without an issue.

Get a 19g pin and a 5ml barrel.

Clean the area and find the highest point of the lump.

Stick the pin in and while inserting pull back on the barrel for vacuum. Once you hit the sweet spot it will draw a large amount of blood and puss.

Now you can remove the pin and barrel and massage the gunk out. Start at the end of the lump and work your way in towards the hole. There will be a fair bit and it will be relieving immediately once you do it.

I have done this plenty of times prior to being able to source raws and making home brew.

Australia is notorious for poor quality oils.

A sterile abscess will only contain blood and will contain extremely high pressure to the point where it squirts out if you did this.

What you have is an infection, blood with cottage cheese style consistency puss.

Or you could be a pussy and go to the docs who will just do the same thing lol

Once you do the above, it will take approximately a week to heal and clear up. In 2 weeks you can jab in the spot again without an issue.

bro these are great instructions...no joke...literally to the point...ive done something similar...stick an 18g in (not 19 g) and make an air hole for the puss to come out, massage out the site well so the puss comes out....it's like a big pimple...its nasty but it will do the job...clean the site after and you're good...i did put bacteria static water in there to clean the site pushed some water in and out (its sterile)....this is not for everyone though...many guys need to just goto the doctor to do this...too hardcore for many....

bro these are great instructions...no joke...literally to the point...ive done something similar...stick an 18g in (not 19 g) and make an air hole for the puss to come out, massage out the site well so the puss comes out....it's like a big pimple...its nasty but it will do the job...clean the site after and you're good...i did put bacteria static water in there to clean the site pushed some water in and out (its sterile)....this is not for everyone though...many guys need to just goto the doctor to do this...too hardcore for many....
Thanks brother, nobody teaches you these things and I think it's important to post this stuff to share knowledge.

I have a heavy stomach, so this stuff is nothing.

Thanks brother, nobody teaches you these things and I think it's important to post this stuff to share knowledge.

I have a heavy stomach, so this stuff is nothing.

Bro ... you gotta be strong for this ... would be good if we put up a guide with pictures on cleaning up abscess and how to diy fix it ... good to see you on evo hitting it hard

Bro ... you gotta be strong for this ... would be good if we put up a guide with pictures on cleaning up abscess and how to diy fix it ... good to see you on evo hitting it hard
In the process of looking for dirty gear to jab... LOL...

You are right though... I have some pics of it.

this is routine for the ER or even better on surgical clinic days (you can call the hospital and ask which days its offered to avoid the ER wait)..
anyway, the draining is great to relieve pressure and decrease the immune systems burden, which right now sounds localized, and hopefully to remove the dirty gear if that is the cause (likely)

BUT, antibiotics are key to the treatment! and earlier the better.. if the infection (staph, stepto) becomes systemic that is a deadly condition (sepsis, then septic shock).

this is routine for the ER or even better on surgical clinic days (you can call the hospital and ask which days its offered to avoid the ER wait)..
anyway, the draining is great to relieve pressure and decrease the immune systems burden, which right now sounds localized, and hopefully to remove the dirty gear if that is the cause (likely)

BUT, antibiotics are key to the treatment! and earlier the better.. if the infection (staph, stepto) becomes systemic that is a deadly condition (sepsis, then septic shock).

Never used antibiotics once for this treatment and I have done it several times.

Antibiotics takes way too long and doesn't always work depending on the size.

Once you remove the gunk your body will process any excess which is left very quickly as its minimal.

Soon as you drain it, it's reduced almost back to normal, the next day you can't even tell it was there.

And one time I left it almost a week before I did the drain and it was a huge lump on my chest. The size of two golf balls side by side.
My gf at the time almost vomited from the amount that came out lol.

Back
Top Bottom