Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Absolutely Crashed Nuked my Estrogen

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Absolutely Crashed Nuked my Estrogen

    I just ran a basic 500mg test c 10 week cycle n2guard.

    Bloods before cycle everything was within normal range.

    Bloods after 4 week mark was all in normal range except test which was skyrocketing

    I didnt take any aromasin to start off with because my estrogen was low then around 5-6 week mark i got roundface so i started aromasin 10mg eod.

    I rushed a little and got bloods on week 7 and my prolactin came back really high(iíve had high prolactin issues before) so i started taking cabaser 0.25mg every 3.5 days.

    Finished cycle week 10 followed the perfect pct step by step.
    4 weeks after pct i did a blood test and my estrogen was below 5pg ml and prolactin was also very low at 5mu/l (test normal)
    I stopped everything including cabaser even working out. Because this estro crash is messing me up in every way.

    2 weeks after that i took another blood test(i was hoping for estro to recover)

    Estrogen still below 5pg ml and prolactin has only barely recovered its on 12.8mu/l

    I am freaking out
    I thiught about restarting a cycle just to get my estro back up but i donít really want to go on a full cycle because im not really ready for it.

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    56,991
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    where is your LH, FSH, and total test at?

    once those numbers start to bounce on their own without the pct drugs interacting with them then your estrogen will be a trailing number that bounces after.

    so you will normalize

    in the future don't slam your estrogen so much and don't run a cycle without your shit on hand first and then decide to play catchup. 10mgs aromason EOD during cycle and pct was too much. i am not an advocate of using AI's in pct unless it was sky high already.

    also STOP freaking out. i once had a saltwater aquarium and i had an anenome paired with a clownfish. well one of the other fish decided to approach the anenome and got stung, he learned his lesson and didn't do it again. this is a learning experience for you the same way so learn from it and then next time you won't repeat the errors.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    total test 11.8 nmol l
    Lh 3.7 iu l
    Fsh 2.04 iu l
    All of them are in the normal range

    Whats worrying me is that my estrogen is so low and its been 2 months since i stopped pct. Is there anyway to boost my estrogen?
    Also my prolacin has also crashed can this affect estrogen recovery?

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    56,991
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Broski99 View Post
    total test 11.8 nmol l
    Lh 3.7 iu l
    Fsh 2.04 iu l
    All of them are in the normal range

    Whats worrying me is that my estrogen is so low and its been 2 months since i stopped pct. Is there anyway to boost my estrogen?
    Also my prolacin has also crashed can this affect estrogen recovery?
    prolactin is too volatile so don't even worry about it

    yeah you can boost your estrogen by hopping back on testosterone but then you would shut yourself down again. so that isn't what i would do. i would take some test boosting herbals to crank up your leydig cells more to produce more test and estrogen that way
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  5. #5
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can you recommend any test boosters? I have n2generate es in hand. could i take any other supplements with that?

  6. #6
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,850
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Broski99 View Post
    Can you recommend any test boosters? I have n2generate es in hand. could i take any other supplements with that?
    please stop freaking out, there is absolutely nothing to freak out about at all.. this is not something permanent etc...

    take n2generate es for 8 weeks...

    there are foods that can help you increase estrogen as well

    Studies conducted by the Linus Pauling Institute of Oregon State University indicated that eating plant-based foods that contain phytoestrogens may help women raise estrogen levels, such as:

    Seeds: flaxseeds and sesame seeds
    Fruit: apricots, oranges, strawberries, peaches, many dried fruits
    Vegetables: yams, carrots, alfalfa sprouts, kale, celery
    Soy products: tofu, miso soup, soy yogurt
    Dark rye bread
    Legumes: lentils, peas, pinto beans
    Olives and olive oil
    Chickpeas
    Culinary herbs: turmeric, thyme, sage

    so these may help you but you also dont want to go fucking crazy and then get an influx of estrogen either... it will normalize, it takes time but you can do some of these things to help you as you continue to recover... some people recover much faster than others...

    also check this out... https://www.healthline.com/health/wo...rease-estrogen




  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have had major hairloss in the past 2 months since i finished my pct. Iíve had no hairloss before until now im 29yo, 5 11, 180pounds

    Itís driving me nuts.

    I didnt see any hairloss during cycle or pct

    Now after 2 months of my pct my hair loss is probably at itís highest.

    As stated before my test, lh, fsh are in normal range
    But my estrogen is VERY LOW (below 5pg ml)

    Iím pretty sure my hairloss is due to nuked estrogen.
    But iím still uncertain if it may be due to test c(this was my first cycle btw)

  8. #8
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4,174
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Broski99 View Post
    I just ran a basic 500mg test c 10 week cycle n2guard.

    Bloods before cycle everything was within normal range.

    Bloods after 4 week mark was all in normal range except test which was skyrocketing

    I didnt take any aromasin to start off with because my estrogen was low then around 5-6 week mark i got roundface so i started aromasin 10mg eod.

    I rushed a little and got bloods on week 7 and my prolactin came back really high(iíve had high prolactin issues before) so i started taking cabaser 0.25mg every 3.5 days.

    Finished cycle week 10 followed the perfect pct step by step.
    4 weeks after pct i did a blood test and my estrogen was below 5pg ml and prolactin was also very low at 5mu/l (test normal)
    I stopped everything including cabaser even working out. Because this estro crash is messing me up in every way.

    2 weeks after that i took another blood test(i was hoping for estro to recover)

    Estrogen still below 5pg ml and prolactin has only barely recovered its on 12.8mu/l

    I am freaking out
    I thiught about restarting a cycle just to get my estro back up but i donít really want to go on a full cycle because im not really ready for it.
    You shouldn't freak out, a drop in estrogen after Aromatase enzyme suppression is normal. Your aromatase enzyme needs time to up-regulate and get back to normal.

    In simple terms, you're not converting T>E testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme is not being converted as before. That's a side effect of aromasin use for some guys.

    I wouldn't take any test boosters or anti estrogens, just give it time and it will recover. Wait 2-3 weeks before you panic and keep training slowly with just cardio and light full body to keep your body in motion.

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    4,657
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah it will come back in time.
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,466
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro estrogen for ladies
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/


    bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Crashed estrogen on cycle
    By Wormwood in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2020, 06:58 AM
  2. test for crashed estrogen
    By bobcat1298 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 12:56 PM
  3. Crashed Estrogen
    By Q07 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 05:49 PM
  4. Test prop crashed, and crashed, and crashed
    By miahlaw13 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 11:32 PM
  5. Deadlift and Squat absolutely necessary?
    By Eugene_is_Brown in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 12:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •