Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Absolutely Crashed Nuked my Estrogen

Broski99

I just ran a basic 500mg test c 10 week cycle n2guard.

Bloods before cycle everything was within normal range.

Bloods after 4 week mark was all in normal range except test which was skyrocketing

I didnt take any aromasin to start off with because my estrogen was low then around 5-6 week mark i got roundface so i started aromasin 10mg eod.

I rushed a little and got bloods on week 7 and my prolactin came back really high(i’ve had high prolactin issues before) so i started taking cabaser 0.25mg every 3.5 days.

Finished cycle week 10 followed the perfect pct step by step.
4 weeks after pct i did a blood test and my estrogen was below 5pg ml and prolactin was also very low at 5mu/l (test normal)
I stopped everything including cabaser even working out. Because this estro crash is messing me up in every way.

2 weeks after that i took another blood test(i was hoping for estro to recover)

Estrogen still below 5pg ml and prolactin has only barely recovered its on 12.8mu/l

I am freaking out
I thiught about restarting a cycle just to get my estro back up but i don’t really want to go on a full cycle because im not really ready for it.

where is your LH, FSH, and total test at?

once those numbers start to bounce on their own without the pct drugs interacting with them then your estrogen will be a trailing number that bounces after.

so you will normalize

in the future don't slam your estrogen so much and don't run a cycle without your shit on hand first and then decide to play catchup. 10mgs aromason EOD during cycle and pct was too much. i am not an advocate of using AI's in pct unless it was sky high already.

also STOP freaking out. i once had a saltwater aquarium and i had an anenome paired with a clownfish. well one of the other fish decided to approach the anenome and got stung, he learned his lesson and didn't do it again. this is a learning experience for you the same way so learn from it and then next time you won't repeat the errors.

total test 11.8 nmol l
Lh 3.7 iu l
Fsh 2.04 iu l
All of them are in the normal range

Whats worrying me is that my estrogen is so low and its been 2 months since i stopped pct. Is there anyway to boost my estrogen?
Also my prolacin has also crashed can this affect estrogen recovery?

total test 11.8 nmol l
Lh 3.7 iu l
Fsh 2.04 iu l
All of them are in the normal range

Whats worrying me is that my estrogen is so low and its been 2 months since i stopped pct. Is there anyway to boost my estrogen?
Also my prolacin has also crashed can this affect estrogen recovery?

prolactin is too volatile so don't even worry about it

yeah you can boost your estrogen by hopping back on testosterone but then you would shut yourself down again. so that isn't what i would do. i would take some test boosting herbals to crank up your leydig cells more to produce more test and estrogen that way

Can you recommend any test boosters? I have n2generate es in hand. could i take any other supplements with that?

Can you recommend any test boosters? I have n2generate es in hand. could i take any other supplements with that?

please stop freaking out, there is absolutely nothing to freak out about at all.. this is not something permanent etc...

take n2generate es for 8 weeks...

there are foods that can help you increase estrogen as well

Studies conducted by the Linus Pauling Institute of Oregon State University indicated that eating plant-based foods that contain phytoestrogens may help women raise estrogen levels, such as:

Seeds: flaxseeds and sesame seeds
Fruit: apricots, oranges, strawberries, peaches, many dried fruits
Vegetables: yams, carrots, alfalfa sprouts, kale, celery
Soy products: tofu, miso soup, soy yogurt
Dark rye bread
Legumes: lentils, peas, pinto beans
Olives and olive oil
Chickpeas
Culinary herbs: turmeric, thyme, sage

so these may help you but you also dont want to go fucking crazy and then get an influx of estrogen either... it will normalize, it takes time but you can do some of these things to help you as you continue to recover... some people recover much faster than others...

also check this out... https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/how-to-increase-estrogen

I have had major hairloss in the past 2 months since i finished my pct. I’ve had no hairloss before until now im 29yo, 5 11, 180pounds

It’s driving me nuts.

I didnt see any hairloss during cycle or pct

Now after 2 months of my pct my hair loss is probably at it’s highest.

As stated before my test, lh, fsh are in normal range
But my estrogen is VERY LOW (below 5pg ml)

I’m pretty sure my hairloss is due to nuked estrogen.
But i’m still uncertain if it may be due to test c(this was my first cycle btw)

I just ran a basic 500mg test c 10 week cycle n2guard.

Bloods before cycle everything was within normal range.

Bloods after 4 week mark was all in normal range except test which was skyrocketing

I didnt take any aromasin to start off with because my estrogen was low then around 5-6 week mark i got roundface so i started aromasin 10mg eod.

I rushed a little and got bloods on week 7 and my prolactin came back really high(i’ve had high prolactin issues before) so i started taking cabaser 0.25mg every 3.5 days.

Finished cycle week 10 followed the perfect pct step by step.
4 weeks after pct i did a blood test and my estrogen was below 5pg ml and prolactin was also very low at 5mu/l (test normal)
I stopped everything including cabaser even working out. Because this estro crash is messing me up in every way.

2 weeks after that i took another blood test(i was hoping for estro to recover)

Estrogen still below 5pg ml and prolactin has only barely recovered its on 12.8mu/l

I am freaking out
I thiught about restarting a cycle just to get my estro back up but i don’t really want to go on a full cycle because im not really ready for it.

You shouldn't freak out, a drop in estrogen after Aromatase enzyme suppression is normal. Your aromatase enzyme needs time to up-regulate and get back to normal.

In simple terms, you're not converting T>E testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme is not being converted as before. That's a side effect of aromasin use for some guys.

I wouldn't take any test boosters or anti estrogens, just give it time and it will recover. Wait 2-3 weeks before you panic and keep training slowly with just cardio and light full body to keep your body in motion.

I would come off all and use n2generate es 1-2 tabs/day slowly split dose

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

This is why I NEVER recommend aromasin in pct. When you stop taking aromatizing compounds and continue to inhibit estrogen its a recipe for disaster while your natural test levels are in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom