Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acid reflux problem. How to treat

I’m more concerned about the Tren at 700mg. Tren is notorious for acid reflux and at that high of a dose I can see why he has it. Tren at half that much gave me acid reflux. Shit is awful and will probably never run it again. The orals at that high is stupid as well. Going to wreck is liver at that dose.

correct, cause tren is super inflammatory

the more harsh the steroid the more inflammatory it will be. and the more your gut health will be fucked up. people refuse to accept this, they are obsessed with getting big

also as i said before the typical bodybuilder diet is extremely inflammatory. too much food, too much meat, no break from food.. a simple solution is you can stick to abusing your body but take a break from steroids and food several times per year. something like a 3-5 day fast. and then go back to being stupid again. that will buy you time vs. just throwing antacid drugs at your stomach which will only cause more issues.

gut health is something that i pound the table on for years on these forums cause i went through all this bullshit myself, so now i want to prevent others from the same problems.

I personally don't think a little bit of heartburn is a cycle killer or reason to no longer use specific compounds.

With test we use an ai...

With tren/deca we use caber a dopamine agonist.

With orals some take tudca or other liver support.

A simple over the counter proton pump inhibitor anta acid is the least of our concerns in regards to what we may be doing to our bodies.
A short term anta acid while running specific compounds is much safer than say, messing with Ur neurochemical levels / dopamine using caber... Esp how caber can change behaviour / dopamine down regulation and DAWS (dopamine agonist withdrawl syndrome)

That's my opinion.
Also I like to use a probiotic. Gut health is important.

To me it's simple. You've got members saying tren causes issues (at 700mg) and I'm saying got the bol and drol down. In other words lower the dose of ALL the drugs vs recommending a treatment to allow the drugs to stay as is

To me it's simple. You've got members saying tren causes issues (at 700mg) and I'm saying got the bol and drol down. In other words lower the dose of ALL the drugs vs recommending a treatment to allow the drugs to stay as is

That's sound advice from a medical sensible point of view.
Buuut loll... It's kind of like saying don't take more than like a trt dose test because if u do Ur estrogen will get high and you'll need an ai.
Or don't take more than 'this' dose of tren or you'll require cabergoline.

End of the day it depends how far an individual wants to push their body/health ect.

Back
Top Bottom