Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne issues during/post cycle

ronnie2929

Hey Guys,

I was on vacation the past couple weeks on the beach. I noticed I started to accumulate a bunch of red pimples all over. Mostly all over my chest, but a few on the left side of my forehead as well. Now that I am back home I am realizing they are a good bit worse than I thought. They are all over my chest and a couple on my stomach. A few on my shoulders as well, then the little cluster of them on my forehead that I mentioned.

Has this happened to anyone after a Test Cyp and Var cycle? I timed it up so that I would start PCT yesterday when I got back from vacation, which was 2 weeks from my last pin.

I'm taking N2 Generate ES, Clomid, and Nolva.

Just wondering what caused the Acne and what I can do to get rid of it?

I had pretty bad back and shoulder acne during my cycle, which I did not have last time at all. The acne on the chest pretty much started just a week or so ago after my last pin.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. I obviously don't want to have to go see a dermatologist, but I've never had acne issues in my life, so it's a new problem for me.

Thanks in advance.

Ronnie

Acne breakouts can happen anytime your hormones are in flux. This means they tend to happen as the compounds are building up inside you, but even moreso as you come off and PCT. Some people are more affected than others. I an generally okay if I try to stay as clean as possible

Its normal. Your body is on a hormonal rollercoaster. These types of drastic hormone changes can cause acne is PCT and afterwards. Some people dont get much if any but for me I am not acne prone and when I am running test or other compounds my back and chest will get some nasty cystic pimples it sucks but its part of the game unfortunately.

Its normal. Your body is on a hormonal rollercoaster. These types of drastic hormone changes can cause acne is PCT and afterwards. Some people dont get much if any but for me I am not acne prone and when I am running test or other compounds my back and chest will get some nasty cystic pimples it sucks but its part of the game unfortunately.

Yeah, I didn't have any acne issues at all on my first cycle. This is my 2nd go at it and am having the total opposite affect.

Did the Acne go away after you got done with PCT @awm1981?

Yeah, I didn't have any acne issues at all on my first cycle. This is my 2nd go at it and am having the total opposite affect.

Did the Acne go away after you got done with PCT @awm1981?

So it did but im not gonna lie it can leave some scarring thats why its important to bath 2-3 times a day and use a benzyl peroxide/salysilic acid body wash and a good brush to treat it. Whatever you do dont go attacking it and pop them they are painful as fuck but it will make scarring a lot worse.

Tanning can also help a lot or if near an ocean salt water does a great job dying it out.

Acne has pretty much all cleared out for the most part. Still a tiny bit on shoudlers and on back, but all gone on the chest. Thank you again for the recommendations. I definitely think that soap that PH734K put me on helped a ton, so thanks again.

On a side note, I have been noticing a lot of sensitivity to light and some headaches while on PCT. Is this normal? Something that goes away with a little time? I work on a computer everyday, so it's getting a little annoying as far as the sensitibity to light goes. Some days are worse than others. I can work through it, just wanted to get your thoughts on it and see if that's happened to any of you?

Thanks in advance!

Acne has pretty much all cleared out for the most part. Still a tiny bit on shoudlers and on back, but all gone on the chest. Thank you again for the recommendations. I definitely think that soap that PH734K put me on helped a ton, so thanks again.

On a side note, I have been noticing a lot of sensitivity to light and some headaches while on PCT. Is this normal? Something that goes away with a little time? I work on a computer everyday, so it's getting a little annoying as far as the sensitibity to light goes. Some days are worse than others. I can work through it, just wanted to get your thoughts on it and see if that's happened to any of you?

Thanks in advance!

Hows your blood pressure look?

Unfortunately, acne is part of this game we all play. When you are manipulating your hormones, there will be fluctuations. All you can do is try to keep blood levels as stable as possible and keep the skin as clean as you can

Acne is one of the weaker side effects of this game. The main producer of acne is not the higher dosages but mostly the up´s and down´s in hormones , like using 1gr test and then post cycle ( this is the main reason for it) . If you need less acne and sides use the blast and cruise with low dosages and you will have less acne. Like 750mg for 12 weeks and 4 weeks with 250mg then repeat ( this ways you will have always test in your body , keep gains and less sides )

Back
Top Bottom