Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne - prevention

molluce

Registered
how to prevent ACNE on blast (long cycle).

I always had acne.

Already talked to dozens of bodybuilders and nobody knows what really causes Acne. And how to prevent them.

Some say to take AI (aromasin, arimidex). Others say to take anti-DHT (Dutasteride).

In the last cycle I had dozens of acne scars and spent a fortune on laser to improve.

Normally when I finish my cycles and start PCT acnes begins.

what to do? Not do PCT?

Please I need the truth. Help me only who knows the answer.

Accutane made ​​my acne much worse!!!

My acnes were much larger and became infected. I had to take antibiotics. you guys are not understanding. my skin was deformed. The skin just rotted. 10.000 Dolars spent with laser skin treatments.

so I'm asking for your help desperately.

help me!

high doses of Vitamin B5 has not improved anything.

Detox pills, nothing!

liver pills, nothing!

Tanning nothing !!

accutane IS TRASH !!!

Tetracycline fix my acne. But now I have scars.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO / TO TAKE......FOR I DO NOT HAVE MORE ACNE ON FUTURE DURING AND AFTER THE cycle.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN FIX LATER !

Does anyone know what to do? come on guys!

Thank you!

bro use body wash anti-acne and creams.....
Seriously, listen to gear hes right. I use dapsone usp cream morning and night after my showers and benzyl peroxide lotion in the morning before the cream. It works but it does make current achne worse for some individuales before it starts to work. Also swimming in highly chlorinated pools can help achne if done enough.

Tanning; UV lights kill surface bacteria

Keep estrogen values within range is a major acne benefactor

Best advice right here. Acne is one of the most depressing things I have experienced so far... these two things made the greatest impact.

Seriously, listen to gear hes right. I use dapsone usp cream morning and night after my showers and benzyl peroxide lotion in the morning before the cream. It works but it does make current achne worse for some individuales before it starts to work. Also swimming in highly chlorinated pools can help achne if done enough.

This is the first thing people try. Doesn't help with bad acne

This is the first thing people try. Doesn't help with bad acne
Works for me bro and my little brother. (the pool part for him.) I control my achne before it gets bad, on cycle the creams keep me g2g with regual swims in highly chlorinated water for cardio.
The chlorine also kills bacteria and dries out the skin like UV would.

Works for me bro and my little brother. (the pool part for him.) I control my achne before it gets bad, on cycle the creams keep me g2g with regual swims in highly chlorinated water for cardio.
The chlorine also kills bacteria and dries out the skin like UV would.
I do agree that this would work for most people but I bet his only solution would be blood work to find the underlying problem and tanning for bacteria but most important to cover up the scars. Sounds like he has tried every thing besides these two things.

He did not specify using creams/washes though... I'm just assuming lol

Last edited:
Accutane works bro. Its only like that in the beginning. It shrinks the oil glands so no more acne is built up over time. Just gotta keep taking for 4-6months and skin will be clear as a baby's ass

I do agree that this would work for most people but I bet his only solution would be blood work to find the underlying problem and tanning for bacteria but most important to cover up the scars. Sounds like he has tried every thing besides these two things.

He did not specify using creams/washes though... I'm just assuming lol
True that brother, blood work is key.

Accutane works bro. Its only like that in the beginning. It shrinks the oil glands so no more acne is built up over time. Just gotta keep taking for 4-6months and skin will be clear as a baby's ass

It completely stops the glands from secreting oil. So to say it doesn't work means there was likely error on his part - or he didn't see a derm and self prescribed it.

Nice thread, this was one of my biggest worries coming into my next cycle. I have pretty clear skin, but you never know! I freak out when I get acne. Good info here, I am going to be trying everything all the way through to prevent it.

I had started tanning before i started a cycle again, stopped tanning for a few weeks and got some bad chest/back/and shoulder acne

tanned a few times without any lotion and its a HELLL of a alot better already, I have always had oily skin anyways but never had an issue with acne in high school or anything.

nobody knows what really causes Acne. And how to prevent them.

I don't think its been proven, but there I've read some convincing evidence of the western diet being the main cause of it. There is even a society called the kitava society where nobody in their culture has acne because they eat a diet close to what our ancient ancestors used to eat.

Accutane made ​​my acne much worse!!!

Really? thats interesting, I've never hear that. I took accutane ant it helped at first, but my acne came back. I have heard some very bad things about acetone though and I would be very hesitant to take it if I were you.

It's worse off cycle because your hormones are all out of wack. Hit a tanning bed. It won't make it go away completely but it should keep most of it at bay. Cystic ones are the worst!

Back
Top Bottom