Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acne from roids vs natural acne

austin mirrot

Registered
Hi guys my wife is freaking out because she got acne while taking winstrol, specially on her forehead, she had acne when she was younger on her chest and it left scars all over her chest , is acne from aas as strong as natural acne to the point of leaving scars on her forehead? thank you.

If I were you, I would be freaking out because your wife is taking winstrol - it is a no-no steroid for a lady, as it is one of the most androgenic ones. She should stop using it ASAP, because it can give her virilization issues, which are more serious than acne.

As per your question, acne, is acne - both natural and AAS induced acne are caused by the same issues. The difference is that pubertal acne takes place because of natural hormonal swings, and here you cause them artificially with the use of AAS. So the acne will be just the same. However, there are some things she can do to paliate the issues cause by acne:

1. Sun tanning is a very effective means of reducing acne and drying out the skin.

2. Use anti-acne lotions at least once per day. Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

3. Make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

4. Zinc containing creams are very effective and available over the counter. Apply them to your trouble areas.

5. Black ointment is extremely effective. It stinks pretty badly, but I am pretty sure you can deal with it for a couple of hours in order to get rid of acne.

6. Shaving foam is very effective in drying out the skin, and it is very easy to get in any shop. Apply it on the troubled area for 15-20 minutes, and wash it off.

She can also use coconut oil to repair the skin - it is very effective and cheap.

changes in hormones can cause acne, also it is the extra oils that the steroids are causing on the skin

lev left some great tips above. in the end if this is a worry she shouldn't use it again. stick to sarm's or legit var.

Generally - acne from steroid usage is going to be even worse then acne from puberty since steroids will cause a great fluctuation in natural hormone levels then puberty will.

If she is overly concerned about acne, I would forgo steroids all together and use SARMS instead. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so side effects like acne are impossible.

You can learn about SARMS more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

I have to agree with Lev.
Acne while on AAS can be irritating, but with a bit of work, it can be dealt with.

Virilization from Winstrol can be a whole lot more than a minor irritation.
Sometimes, the Virilization isn't temporary, and then She'll really be Freakin out................... JP

Get her to use roaccutane.

Really really really effective with getting rid of pimples.
Get you should expect some side effects such as dry lips and skin. It works by drying out the skin and taking 80% of oil out of your pores.

Also will experience some joint pain.
Would need a high dosage of some fish oil with it.

Back
Top Bottom