Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Add NPP to Nandrolone

normalkev

Hey all,

As my previous post stated, I’m running nandrolone at 200 mg per week for 14 weeks along with TRT of 170 test. I’m 3 weeks into the 14 weeks so not feeling anything right now. I’m thinking of ordering some NPP and adding 100 mg per week for a total of 300 per week (200 nandrolone and 100 NPP) to get a little bit more out of my blast. Also am thinking of adding in proviron at 25 or 50 mg per day. I would just bump up the nandrolone to 300 but I don’t have enough on hand and by the time I order and receive it will probably be week 6 into 14 weeks. Thoughts?

Hey all,

As my previous post stated, I’m running nandrolone at 200 mg per week for 14 weeks along with TRT of 170 test. I’m 3 weeks into the 14 weeks so not feeling anything right now. I’m thinking of ordering some NPP and adding 100 mg per week for a total of 300 per week (200 nandrolone and 100 NPP) to get a little bit more out of my blast. Also am thinking of adding in proviron at 25 or 50 mg per day. I would just bump up the nandrolone to 300 but I don’t have enough on hand and by the time I order and receive it will probably be week 6 into 14 weeks. Thoughts?

My thoughts are you wont feel much from 200mgs of nandrolone or any kind of deca. It's not that strong. You should bump the dose up and see.

I assume by nandrolone you mean nandrolone decanoate? Npp is the same hormone bro just different ester. Npp is nandrolone phenylpropionate. You would be adding more of the same thing just a shorter ester

I dont know if there is much value in adding NPP to Deca. If you want to run more just bump up your Deca dose.

Everyone reacts different but as I mentioned in your other post I do know guys who have made solid gains on on 200mg Deca plus TRT dose, including a couple guys on here.

Most steroids don't work instantly and you arent going to feel much from anything after 3 weeks, except maybe Dbol or Tren Ace. You have to give this some time. When I blast with Tbol, I dont really start to notice the additional Test or Tbol for at least 4 weeks.

Would definitely add the Proviron.

Hey all,

Change your mind and do something else. Or order before you go on cycle.

1) 200mg of deca is not much of anything

2) 3 weeks in on that long of an ester is not near enough time to get anything out of it yet anyways. Give it 6 weeks minimum

Thanks all, was thinking I should add NPP since I already am 3 weeks into my 14 week cycle and it takes about 6 weeks to build up in my system. How long can I run proviron? If I bump up my deca dose, should I also bump up my testosterone to match 1:1? Or will I be ok with running 170 test, 300 nandrolone and potentially 25 proviron?

Thanks all, was thinking I should add NPP since I already am 3 weeks into my 14 week cycle and it takes about 6 weeks to build up in my system. How long can I run proviron? If I bump up my deca dose, should I also bump up my testosterone to match 1:1? Or will I be ok with running 170 test, 300 nandrolone and potentially 25 proviron?

I mean nandrolone takes about 6 weeks.

You can add NPp but I wouldn't. Proviron you can run for 12-16 weeks easy.
I wouldnt bump deca, I would bump test and drop deca dose like 2:1 with test:deca.

You can run proviron the whole cycle. Its not toxic.

I would recommend running test and nabdrlone at same dosage

Nandrolone takes more like 10 weeks before I notice anything. Hell test e takes 8 weeks before I notice any performance or body changes other than an increase in water retention. I guess im slow to respond.

I would have run it a bit higher to be honest. No issue with a TRT test dose but I would do 400-500mg of nandrolone. Since it is mild, you won't necessarily feel anything. Adding proviron is a great idea. 50mg per day is what I would do.

200 deca I run a lot do you put a ton of size on no but it helps forsure and you will be more full and round with that dose but your not going to see anything for 6 weeks but a up tick in your strength.

Back
Top Bottom