Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Addict for AAS?

gains4life

Registered
Anyone here have a history of alcoholism and illicit drug use who are currently sober and using AAS? If so how do you feel about it? I'm clean and sober off of some bad substances and am not certain how to feel about doing a cycle.

good question, i am curious too to hear some stories

over the years guys in that situation have said getting into the gym life really helped them overcome it. but at the end of the day you don't have to lift and go to the gym and use steroids. you can always stick to supplements and sarms. keep that in mind

Anyone here have a history of alcoholism and illicit drug use who are currently sober and using AAS? If so how do you feel about it? I'm clean and sober off of some bad substances and am not certain how to feel about doing a cycle.

So don't. There's zero NEED as such.

Gear can be part of a healthy lifestyle when it is utilized to push past natural limits and maintain physique as we age. I think the danger of using AAS can be when people turn to them in hopes of it being a short cut to muscle development. Instant gratification and looking outside yourself for answers are a couple things that drive addictive behaviors. I would suggest you train and diet based on sincere study and blood, sweat, and tears for 10 years before even considering crossing the line to gear. Exercise and strict diet are natural anti depressants and also greatly reduce anxiety. And of course, you’ll want to include a solid spiritual practice to your daily routine, you knew that was coming, I am the Buddha...

Back
Top Bottom