Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Adding AI for cutting

  1. #1
    Buff Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    747
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Adding AI for cutting

    I'm about 7 weeks into a cutting cycle and I'm stalling a little. I'm in a 500+ calorie deficit and dont want to drop lower. I am going to reduce fat and increase carbs slightly and try that for a few weeks.

    I'm also on TRT at 100mg wk which keeps my E in the mid-high normal range. I've heard that lower Estrogen is more conducive to fat loss so I was wondering if there would be any downside to taking a low dose of Aromasin to get me on the lower end of normal just for the rest of my cut. I was thinking 5mg eod or e3d.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry, forgot to mention cutting cycle is SARMs triple stack. No AAS aside from test for TRT.

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother Bunny89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    127
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im not very knowledgeable with sarms but if i stall on a AAS cycle i just increase the dosage. Is that an option?
    *Disclaimer: Go fuck yourself...

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    463
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    I'm about 7 weeks into a cutting cycle and I'm stalling a little. I'm in a 500+ calorie deficit and dont want to drop lower. I am going to reduce fat and increase carbs slightly and try that for a few weeks.

    I'm also on TRT at 100mg wk which keeps my E in the mid-high normal range. I've heard that lower Estrogen is more conducive to fat loss so I was wondering if there would be any downside to taking a low dose of Aromasin to get me on the lower end of normal just for the rest of my cut. I was thinking 5mg eod or e3d.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Sorry, forgot to mention cutting cycle is SARMs triple stack. No AAS aside from test for TRT.
    I hate to tell you but that isnít going to do anything for fat loss. The only time an AI will help with outward appearance is when body fat is already low and you need to remove subcutaneous water. An AI can help dry you out. Two things can help here thatís nutrition and cardio. You probably need to adjust both. Obviously if you are in a caloric deficit you should still be losing weight/fat and if you arenít then your body has gotten acquainted to that deficit and you are no longer in a deficit. So you either cut more calories, manipulate the macros you are taking in, increase cardio, or do all three.

    You never mentioned what SARMS you are taking. That might help us give better advice as well. There are certain SARMs that can help with cutting.

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,746
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea i wouldnt run an AI unless you need it to keep estrogen in check

  5. #5
    Buff Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    747
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    I hate to tell you but that isnít going to do anything for fat loss. The only time an AI will help with outward appearance is when body fat is already low and you need to remove subcutaneous water. An AI can help dry you out. Two things can help here thatís nutrition and cardio. You probably need to adjust both. Obviously if you are in a caloric deficit you should still be losing weight/fat and if you arenít then your body has gotten acquainted to that deficit and you are no longer in a deficit. So you either cut more calories, manipulate the macros you are taking in, increase cardio, or do all three.

    You never mentioned what SARMS you are taking. That might help us give better advice as well. There are certain SARMs that can help with cutting.
    I am on GW, MK-2866 and S4.

    I usually have more success cutting on a higher fat/lower carb diet but Im going to adjust my macros to slightly increase carbs and reduce fat. I think the additional carbs will help with my energy and recovery as well. Even with the SARMs I have been struggling through workouts lately.

    I'm on a 4 day upper/lower split with 30-40 minutes moderate intensity cardio after lifting, 2 days a week of HIIT and 1 day off.

    I'm at 2200 calories and I feel if I cut more calories it will impact my training.

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,746
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea you donít want to hit the point where you are fatigued from dieting.

    Have you tried intermittent fasting? That works great for me.

  7. #7
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,552
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Estrogen needs balanced and kept in range no matter your goals

  8. #8
    Buff Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    747
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Yea you donít want to hit the point where you are fatigued from dieting.

    Have you tried intermittent fasting? That works great for me.
    I'm a big proponent of IF and have had great success in the past. Currently the only time I can work out is early in the morning and the timing throws things off. Sometimes it is 7 or 8pm when we eat dinner because we are busy with kids sports, etc. Im done at the gym around 8am so in order to even fast for 16 hours I have to go 4 more hours after working out fasted.

    If adjusting my macros doesn't get me losing fat again I'll just have to find a way to fit IF back into my lifestyle.

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    25,320
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Add another cardio session

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,036
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    I'm about 7 weeks into a cutting cycle and I'm stalling a little. I'm in a 500+ calorie deficit .
    that's your problem right there. you don't keep losing weight by eating in a deficit. you lose initial weight then stall, then you will gain it all back because all you are doing is dropping your metabolic rate. it is scientifically impossible to keep losing weight and if it was possible you could just lose weight forever and end up weighing 0. what actually does happen is over time you will actually gain more weight counting calories and eating in a deficit. in other words i promise you in 6 months from now you will weigh more than when you started.

    I'm going to be putting up a thread on why counting calories doesn't work at some point when i have time. the solution? fasting. when you fast you don't drop metabolic rate, in fact you increase it a little and boost fat burning hormones in the body.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 11-17-2020 at 10:18 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •