Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding AI for cutting

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I'm about 7 weeks into a cutting cycle and I'm stalling a little. I'm in a 500+ calorie deficit and dont want to drop lower. I am going to reduce fat and increase carbs slightly and try that for a few weeks.

I'm also on TRT at 100mg wk which keeps my E in the mid-high normal range. I've heard that lower Estrogen is more conducive to fat loss so I was wondering if there would be any downside to taking a low dose of Aromasin to get me on the lower end of normal just for the rest of my cut. I was thinking 5mg eod or e3d.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, forgot to mention cutting cycle is SARMs triple stack. No AAS aside from test for TRT.

Im not very knowledgeable with sarms but if i stall on a AAS cycle i just increase the dosage. Is that an option?

I'm about 7 weeks into a cutting cycle and I'm stalling a little. I'm in a 500+ calorie deficit and dont want to drop lower. I am going to reduce fat and increase carbs slightly and try that for a few weeks.

I'm also on TRT at 100mg wk which keeps my E in the mid-high normal range. I've heard that lower Estrogen is more conducive to fat loss so I was wondering if there would be any downside to taking a low dose of Aromasin to get me on the lower end of normal just for the rest of my cut. I was thinking 5mg eod or e3d.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, forgot to mention cutting cycle is SARMs triple stack. No AAS aside from test for TRT.

I hate to tell you but that isn’t going to do anything for fat loss. The only time an AI will help with outward appearance is when body fat is already low and you need to remove subcutaneous water. An AI can help dry you out. Two things can help here that’s nutrition and cardio. You probably need to adjust both. Obviously if you are in a caloric deficit you should still be losing weight/fat and if you aren’t then your body has gotten acquainted to that deficit and you are no longer in a deficit. So you either cut more calories, manipulate the macros you are taking in, increase cardio, or do all three.

You never mentioned what SARMS you are taking. That might help us give better advice as well. There are certain SARMs that can help with cutting.

I hate to tell you but that isn’t going to do anything for fat loss. The only time an AI will help with outward appearance is when body fat is already low and you need to remove subcutaneous water. An AI can help dry you out. Two things can help here that’s nutrition and cardio. You probably need to adjust both. Obviously if you are in a caloric deficit you should still be losing weight/fat and if you aren’t then your body has gotten acquainted to that deficit and you are no longer in a deficit. So you either cut more calories, manipulate the macros you are taking in, increase cardio, or do all three.

You never mentioned what SARMS you are taking. That might help us give better advice as well. There are certain SARMs that can help with cutting.

I am on GW, MK-2866 and S4.

I usually have more success cutting on a higher fat/lower carb diet but Im going to adjust my macros to slightly increase carbs and reduce fat. I think the additional carbs will help with my energy and recovery as well. Even with the SARMs I have been struggling through workouts lately.

I'm on a 4 day upper/lower split with 30-40 minutes moderate intensity cardio after lifting, 2 days a week of HIIT and 1 day off.

I'm at 2200 calories and I feel if I cut more calories it will impact my training.

Yea you don’t want to hit the point where you are fatigued from dieting.

Have you tried intermittent fasting? That works great for me.

I'm a big proponent of IF and have had great success in the past. Currently the only time I can work out is early in the morning and the timing throws things off. Sometimes it is 7 or 8pm when we eat dinner because we are busy with kids sports, etc. Im done at the gym around 8am so in order to even fast for 16 hours I have to go 4 more hours after working out fasted.

If adjusting my macros doesn't get me losing fat again I'll just have to find a way to fit IF back into my lifestyle.

I'm about 7 weeks into a cutting cycle and I'm stalling a little. I'm in a 500+ calorie deficit .

that's your problem right there. you don't keep losing weight by eating in a deficit. you lose initial weight then stall, then you will gain it all back because all you are doing is dropping your metabolic rate. it is scientifically impossible to keep losing weight and if it was possible you could just lose weight forever and end up weighing 0. what actually does happen is over time you will actually gain more weight counting calories and eating in a deficit. in other words i promise you in 6 months from now you will weigh more than when you started.

I'm going to be putting up a thread on why counting calories doesn't work at some point when i have time. the solution? fasting. when you fast you don't drop metabolic rate, in fact you increase it a little and boost fat burning hormones in the body.

Last edited:

I usually have more success cutting on a higher fat/lower carb diet but Im going to adjust my macros to slightly increase carbs and reduce fat. I think the additional carbs will help with my energy and recovery as well. Even with the SARMs I have been struggling through workouts lately.

I'm on a 4 day upper/lower split with 30-40 minutes moderate intensity cardio after lifting, 2 days a week of HIIT and 1 day off.

I'm at 2200 calories and I feel if I cut more calories it will impact my training.

I walk around at 280lbs offseason. I get down to 1800-1900 calories in the last few weeks of contest prep. I’m not sure how big you are but 2200 is my BMR at 237lbs. That means that if I don’t do anything at all and sit on my ass all day I need at least that amount to maintain. I think you have some room to cut more or add more cardio.

You never mentioned your goals. That might help as well. What is your current body fat percentage? How much do you weigh and how tall are you? Age? All those factors matter when adjusting nutrition.

Back
Top Bottom