Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding dbol to get more bulk ?

sofiannebouch

Registered
750mg test E, 400mg eq. HAve about 4-5 more weeks to go. My question is this...is it possible to take 40mg of dbol right now for 4 weeks? All I have read was taking it at the beginning of the cycle to jumpstart until injectables kick in. Never have seen anything about what I'm asking. Hope you guys could give me your best opinions!

What is your previous cycle experience? That's a lot of test, and dbol now is going to put your estrogen through the roof, which you definitely don't want to do heading into PCT

way too much test to start with...

you do not want to add dbol this late in a cycle... the last thing you want to do going into pct is to have elevated estrogen to this extent... even with an ai, you do not want to run dbol at this point... tbol would be fine though

If dbol is chemically identical to EQ, couldn't you Kickstart EQ with dbol? Or doesn't work that way?

If dbol is chemically identical to EQ, couldn't you Kickstart EQ with dbol? Or doesn't work that way?

1) Zero point kickstarting
2) Eat more for more bulk.

Back
Top Bottom