Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adding my first cycle to existing TRT. I need a few ?s answered

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question Adding my first cycle to existing TRT. I need a few ?s answered

I've never felt better in my life... I've been on TRT now for about 4 months @ 100 mg test Cyp per week. Anyways here is my situation: I'm starting my first cycle with test E only, I want to start small and see how my body responds. I'm not looking to get huge gains either, Im happy with getting cut and adding some decent muscle. My basic question is what's the best way to combine my existing TRT with my first cycle?

-Ive got 20 ampules test e @ 250 mg per amp. (thanks hippocampus.me!!!)
    -I want to try and not use an AI; and some reading, I don't think Ill need an AI anyways if I keep my dose lower
    -I won't need PCT because I'm on TRT anyways (I take krill oil, zinc and stinging nettle supplements for good measure)

Here are 3 plans I could follow and I'd like anyone to chime in here with improvements/criticisms. I'm leaning towards no. 1 because it looks like the least hassle.

1. Add 250 mg test e per week to my 100 mg test cyp. So this means 350 mg per week that I'm not sure how to split, I think I could just inject the 100 mg test C (say on Monday morning) then do the 250 mg test e (on Thursday) then ill just do this for 20 weeks.
    2. I could just do stop taking my test C prescription and do the standard 500mg per week for 10 weeks. Then go back on TRT. I'd rather not do it this way though; I need to worry more about an AI and I don't want to take one. Plus, from what I've seen from just my TRT I think 350 mg per week will be PLENTY to see some great results.
    3. Literally, somehow, mix the 100 mg test C and 250 mg test E together and split them up into an injection taken twice weekly at @175 mg

I would value some thoughtful advise.

thanks,
    4point0

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ive been on trt also. For me personally ive gone up to around 600mg a week in the past, and now going to 800 this week. My body loves test and just gets bigger. So I vote for increasing test and take the ai.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So you just take an AI throughout your cycle then go back to TRT? What dose are you taking for TRT? Thanks for the opinion.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can follow the first plan. But in any case - an AI is always necessary. Remember, that it acts as your insurance in case something goes wrong. And since you never know how your body will react to some substances at different moments in time, you better be insured.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    not taking an AI is a gamble you may end up regretting
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4point0 View Post
    So you just take an AI throughout your cycle then go back to TRT? What dose are you taking for TRT? Thanks for the opinion.

Years ago I didn't take an ai cause I didn't even know about it and my endo didn't give me anything. Now I know and take anastrozol Mon, wed, fri. When backing down back to trt I lower the dose to a reasonable amount. My trt dose has always been on the high side of 300 mg a week. I feel better at a higher number.

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4point0 View Post
    I've never felt better in my life... I've been on TRT now for about 4 months @ 100 mg test Cyp per week. Anyways here is my situation: I'm starting my first cycle with test E only, I want to start small and see how my body responds. I'm not looking to get huge gains either, Im happy with getting cut and adding some decent muscle. My basic question is what's the best way to combine my existing TRT with my first cycle?

-Ive got 20 ampules test e @ 250 mg per amp. (thanks hippocampus.me!!!)
    -I want to try and not use an AI; and some reading, I don't think Ill need an AI anyways if I keep my dose lower
    -I won't need PCT because I'm on TRT anyways (I take krill oil, zinc and stinging nettle supplements for good measure)

Here are 3 plans I could follow and I'd like anyone to chime in here with improvements/criticisms. I'm leaning towards no. 1 because it looks like the least hassle.

1. Add 250 mg test e per week to my 100 mg test cyp. So this means 350 mg per week that I'm not sure how to split, I think I could just inject the 100 mg test C (say on Monday morning) then do the 250 mg test e (on Thursday) then ill just do this for 20 weeks.
    2. I could just do stop taking my test C prescription and do the standard 500mg per week for 10 weeks. Then go back on TRT. I'd rather not do it this way though; I need to worry more about an AI and I don't want to take one. Plus, from what I've seen from just my TRT I think 350 mg per week will be PLENTY to see some great results.
    3. Literally, somehow, mix the 100 mg test C and 250 mg test E together and split them up into an injection taken twice weekly at @175 mg

I would value some thoughtful advise.

thanks,
    4point0
    goto 500 a week. 10-12 weeks. thats the proper way to run a cycle
    get an ai. you might need it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with hurricane 500 mg a week have a ai on hand just incase

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Agreed. 500/wk.. Im curious if you've had your E checked while on trt.. I take an ai even on trt (given my Rx is more than yours) but just because you don't display obvious symptoms of elevated E, doesn't mean it is in the ideal range.. Also I don't understand why you are feeling against taking an AI. Pick up some aromasin, it'll do you good, ESPECIALLY when going over trt doses

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Am I missing something? Don't see any info about him.. First blast right? Weight, diet, anything? Just trying help if I missed it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast