Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

adding nandrolone to post cycle pCT

Daring2Q

Registered
my doctor is suggesting i add nandrolone at 90mg a week to my existing test cyp protocol to help with my elbow and ankle joint pain. my concern is right now my test levels are already near 1000 and my estrogen is at 35 which is at the very high end of the range. she has me on some adex already but i don't want to be too high on either

she is trying to make more $$$ off of you by overdosing you on drugs/hormones. that is what doctors do

get on a proper TRT dose which would not need an AI

and then as far as joints get n2jointrx.

Some people run nandrolone with their TRT protocol for that reason. Not super common but I do hear guys talking about it. I do not recommend it because you are just masking a joint issue. You would be better to get to the root of the issue instead of covering it up.

First determine that it isn't injured before you go cruising on nandrolone. Yes it can help with nagging pains.

As others have said it will help you feel a little better but if you continue on with your training without finding the root cause or allowing your muscles/joints/tendons to rest and heal you will just exacerbate the issue.

N2Joint from Needtobuildmuscle is great. You could also lower your intensity/weight training and do some deload weeks to heal and couple with MK2866 and MK677 from sarms.forsale to aid in recovery too.

Back
Top Bottom