Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding new AAS mid cycle?

keegan1995

Registered
So i'm on my first test e cycle right now, 500mg a week, just did second pin this morning. I have AI and PCT in hand already(i went with aromasin and nolv), now i'm wondering if i could add in another AAS during mid cycle? Nothing crazy, just something to get a little more gains and maybe reach them a bit faster, opinions?

Bro.. Your just starting your very first cycle anna want add more already? You'll make crazy gains off your first cycle if your training and diet are spot on.. You ain't going need anything else bro. Save it for another time... Enjoy the first one keep it simple

Bro.. Your just starting your very first cycle anna want add more already? You'll make crazy gains off your first cycle if your training and diet are spot on.. You ain't going need anything else bro. Save it for another time... Enjoy the first one keep it simple

But this is very true....be patient!

@NY REBEL, thanks for the advise, i was just asking if thats something people did or not, but for now ill stick to the test e only cycle and save others for another time!

@NY REBEL, thanks for the advise, i was just asking if thats something people did or not, but for now ill stick to the test e only cycle and save others for another time!

Awesome, always ask! That first cycle always a gem..

Wait till about your fourth week. You'll start having more fun by then. Then you can rethink on adding another compound. Cheers

There is no need to anything other than test on a first cycle. Test is extremely anabolic and androgenic last I checked, and there is no cycle like that first once. Kill it

Test is sufficeint but if you must oral winny or var last 4 weeks or so too lean out and show that new muscle a new injectable would just be kicking in time you came off would be a waste orals are in and out quicker and not meant too be run that long anyhow as t here hepitioxic

I would just keep a clean diet and stau on just test look hood for summer by time for next run it will be fall getting cold for your first 2 compound run id sudjest test /deca. Mild dose 400 /500 and either arimidex or aromisn must have withose too compounds thats a good choice for first time 2 compound run

It is not a good idea to add more AAS during the first cycle. You need to run just one compound to see how your body reacts. Then, you will add another one, not two - just one. So in case something goes wrong, you will know for sure which steroid does not fit you well.

My first cycle was test e only. It was incredible. I got the same desire to add something in the mix a couple weeks in. I'm glad I didn't because the results were dramatic on the test e alone.

Don't change things mid cycle. Create a plan, see the plan through, then evaluate and make changes. Don't **** into things. Finish this cycle, run your PCT, take some time off and then start your next cycle with 2 compounds.

Make sure you are using the AI throughout the cycle. Don't just keep it on hand if you start experiencing side effects. You want to be using it BEFORE the side effects happen.

Also your PCT needs work. You are going to want to use Clomid and HCGenerate ES .
Clomid at 100mg/week for 1 week, 75mg/week for the second week, 50mg/week for the last 2 weeks (4 weeks total)
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules per day

So i'm on my first test e cycle right now, 500mg a week, just did second pin this morning. I have AI and PCT in hand already(i went with aromasin and nolv), now i'm wondering if i could add in another AAS during mid cycle? Nothing crazy, just something to get a little more gains and maybe reach them a bit faster, opinions?

test e for a 1st cycle is all you need bro

Back
Top Bottom